Recent content by SeahorseBT

1. SeahorseBT

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Hey Doni, just wanted to update you on my babies (your grandchildren). You were right, even with one of them being a regular perc, I still got a very large number of picassos!
  2. SeahorseBT

Hi Michelle, I add nothing to my tanks to grow the macro. It feeds on naturally occuring...

Hi Michelle, I add nothing to my tanks to grow the macro. It feeds on naturally occuring nutrients in the water. I like red grape caulerpa, codium, and some caulerpas as long as they are pruned. I would never let the cauplerpa grow too much because it can go sexual. Pretty much any macro is fine...
  3. SeahorseBT

Really? So you did have some snowcassos/picassos from that cross? That makes me feel better! :bouncer:
  4. SeahorseBT

That's awesome! Please keep us posted on them as well as the fry from the female snowcasso/ male perc. So by very little, do you mean you had very few picassos or very few markings on the male snowcasso/ perc female cross? I'm kinda bummed I might not get any picassos out of these guys :(. I...
  5. SeahorseBT

I am so jealous right now, you really have no idea. Do you have any pics? I would love to see them. By the way, I got a picasso from you a while ago, and he has started spawning! The oldest batch is 3 weeks old today. You have crossed picassos and regular percs right? What did their babies turn...
  6. SeahorseBT

Please tell us more about your Bluespot Jawfish Pair! Steve! Where have you been mister?
  7. SeahorseBT

Happy birthday Goldenmean

Happy Birthday Jeff! Hope it's a good one!
  8. SeahorseBT

Help me win a LED fixture!

It looks like the acro is pulling ahead! Spread the word people! We can still do this!
  9. SeahorseBT

Thanks Jake!
  10. SeahorseBT

Thank you Eric!
  11. SeahorseBT

Thanks so much guys! Keep it up!!!!:bigbounce :bigbounce
  12. SeahorseBT

Thanks Lynn, Hans and Glenn! I appreciate the votes!!! Lynn, after you vote, the numbers should show up. Otherwise go to view poll results. LOL Hans, yes you will all get to use it one day out of the year. Hahaha.
  13. SeahorseBT

Thanks Snarf! Every vote helps! We are up to 55!
  14. SeahorseBT

hahaha thanks! :)
  15. SeahorseBT

LOL, thanks! You had me worried there for a sec!