Recent content by sambrinar

1. sambrinar

LED Light Question

I think so. I love my LED. 5 gal tank is pretty small and that's a lot of light, you'd have to test it out and see. Like I said I have a mix of T5s and LED so my light isn't too white
  2. sambrinar

January 2011 POTM VOTING

This contest is for January???? shouldn't it be for March? Sorry I've been gone, but I've never seen this run behind a month
  3. sambrinar

LED Light Question

I have an LED T5 combo for my 75 gal from them, great light and I have a HUGE amount of coral growth in my tank. Well worth it IMO.
  4. sambrinar

Helloooooooooooooo ...

Kathy you haven't been gone that long. Lynn was a mod back in 2008 when i first started on here!! Where you moving to anyhow? Somewhere warmer?
  5. sambrinar

Dancing Christmas Lights

WOW that was very cool indeed
  6. sambrinar

sambrinar's 75 gals office sanity

Hey Jeremy, how's college? Tanks great, the urchin knocked over a rock not sure how lol
  7. sambrinar

Aww Thanks! I know you have a lot going on... hang in there... More picts eventually Eric LOL
  8. sambrinar

September 2010 POTM 2nd VOTING poll!

Yikes! Very close... may still require a runoff
  9. sambrinar

September 2010 POTM VOTING!

Sounds fair to me!
  10. sambrinar

Hi Frankie.. nice to know your subscribed! I miss an email or too from it as well. Well well well .... hello Diane, my fellow AZian!! How the heck are ya. Don't think I'm that good with PS just yet, still trying to figure out the basic schuff LOL
  11. sambrinar

Please help me identify this coral/worm?

Really don't think it's a FD! no clue tho... so here's a bump for ya And welcome to RS
  12. sambrinar

WOW how have you been, I was just thinking about you actually!! wondering how your other venture has been going. I can't remember my sign on there LOL. I'm done with BSJF... one jumped and the other just kicked the bucket. But they are a very cool fish to watch
  13. sambrinar

JCGardner's 100

Very nice! my expensive one has stopped growing TG.. now if I could get the pom pom to die off... LOL the hard coral went back to purple?? When I got it .. it was a gorgeous lavender. No clue why it went to pink, I wish it would have stayed lavender. I think it's the LEDs in my tank
  14. sambrinar

JCGardner's 100

Cool!! Well it will move to a place where he likes it... so moving the rock prolly wont matter. If he didn't like it he would move.. other wise your going to keep rescaping the tank LOL
  15. sambrinar

JCGardner's 100

is he still eating or moving around?