1. R

RR's RSM S650

Thanks Pancho Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. R

RR's RSM S650

Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. R

RR's RSM S650

Tank update. Things are going really well and see a good bit of growth on most corals. Added a few more Euphyllia and a few SPS. Couple new fish adds as well. Lawnmower Blenny, NasonTang Yellow Tang and Blue Tang. Lost my favorite coral. Hellfire torch decided to bail for some reason. Wish I...
  4. R

Nobby's S-650

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R

Nobby's S-650

Thought about getting one the other day as they had one at the LFS. Haven’t decided if it will be a good add yet but I know you and SPR have had success with them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. R

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

Never had an issue with my diamond goby trying to get out. I do have the Red Sea top though. With that said I am thinking of rehoming him because he always messes with corals I put on the sand. Covers them up and such. I really like how well he turns the sand bed though. Only thing keeping...
  7. R

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

I agree. Putting the mp40s in my tank and turning off the 4 circulation pumps has had a dramatic effect on my corals and tank in general. Most of the noise on my tank is from the RSM900 skimmer. I’ll replace it soon I am sure. It works well just a bit noisy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. R

Coral feeding, What do you use?

Coral Frenzy at the moment and liking it so far. Used ReefRoids as well and don't see a huge difference personally
  9. R

Red Sea Max Flow

Thanks! My hammers and torches are absolutely loving the lagoon setting so far. WMX shipped today so looking forward to setting up a schedule. Thanks again!
  10. R

Red Sea Max Flow

Well I guess I wasn't as excited as I thought I was. I let them sit for nearly a month before installing them. Put them in last night and set to Lagoon at about 75% for now. Ordered a WMX today so I can hook to Apex and create a bit more of a schedule. Shaun curious how you set yours for...
  11. R

Red Sea Max Flow

Decided on MP40s and ordered two today. Can’t wait to get them in and have more control of flow. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. R

RR's RSM S650

Added a New York Knocks torch. My coral guy needs to stop getting so much [emoji91] I just cannot resist! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. R

RR's RSM S650

Dragon soul torch doing well. One of my favorites for sure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. R

Red Sea Max Flow

Snapped on just fine. Definitely breaks up the flow. Also slows it down a bit which I am not sure I am going to like. Time will tell. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. R

RR's RSM S650

Been adding a bunch of euphyllia to the tank. Here is my new hellfire and a Aussie Reaper All is going well just trying to get flow a bit more under control. Should have some nozzles in today and will update on e installed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk