Recent content by Rudy Reefer

1. Rudy Reefer

Replacement lights for Nano 28 GAL???

Hey everyone, Need help want to replace my original lights anyone know or can refer me to a store or website that carries the light.
  2. Rudy Reefer

Clownfish sleeping habits?

Hey , my Clownfish has been alive for a year and half and it hosted a green mushroom. I turn my lights off at around 5 pm and leave the moonlight till about 8:30 or 9:00pm. Point being there have been times that at around 11:00pm i have fixed the cover i put over my Nano 28gal tank and i...
  3. Rudy Reefer

Hello from Gainesville, Florida

Go CANES!!!
  4. Rudy Reefer

Am I on the road to trouble?

yeah Your probally going to have to monitor your water parameters. Its important to have patience. The very best way to cycle your tank is to have no light ,the first two weeks, this allows beneficial bactercia to form because of the absence of light in your tank! It will probally spike...
  5. Rudy Reefer

anemone dissapeared

I had an anemone like 2 year years ago and when it died it did stink , you would notice, how big is your tank and the anemone?? Its probally hiding but be careful it doesn't die that can harm the rest of your community.
  6. Rudy's Reef

Rudy's Reef

These are a couple more pictures...
  7. Rudy's Reef

Rudy's Reef

8. Rudy's Reef

Rudy's Reef

9. Rudy's Reef

Rudy's Reef

10. The Reef!

The Reef!

Front view
  11. The Reef!

The Reef!

Front view
  12. Rudy Reefer

HELLo everyone!!!!!

Thanks Everyone!!!! I will post some pictures by tom... Any college football fans??
  13. Rudy Reefer

HELLo everyone!!!!!

i will ..eventually
  14. Rudy Reefer

HELLo everyone!!!!!

Im a NEW mEMber!! Just wanted to say hi to all you love this hobby!!!:yup:
  15. Rudy Reefer

Which corals

I bought a Yellow pygmy angelfish, since you are the angel man what is the best way to feed this fish? I know they eat algae , any tricks you can share?