Recent content by RSM2008

1. RSM2008

Amazing SPS for free!!!

Re: Fragging this weekend... We'll thank you for your comments. I am going to snip a branch off and frag it. Can someone tell me how to attach it? I have argonite disks that I use to "frag" my pulsing xenias. What do I use to stick the branch into?
  2. RSM2008

LPS riding a CUC snail

Re: But what is it? Thanks for all of your comments. It's cleaning weekend so I think I'll sacrifice the snail and glue the shell and the attached LPS to a frag disk. What product do you suggest I use to attach it? Is it a putty? I have never fragged before.
  3. RSM2008

LPS riding a CUC snail

Re: LPS or anemone??? I am pretty sure it is an LPS. Here's why... I tried to remove it with my finger nail, thinking it had a foot but NO - it has a hard base with is now firmly part of the snail's shell. I has at least 3 - 4 mouths and is growing in waves like an elegance. I don't know...
  4. RSM2008

Amazing SPS for free!!!

Re: I will break off a piece That will be a challenge as the branches are the size of needles. They are a constant size from base to tip and don't taper the way an algae would. More SPS proof.
  5. RSM2008

LPS riding a CUC snail

Re: LPS id?? Ha ha ha. That's good. Do you think it might be a type of ellegance? I have not seen anything like it in the shops. It takes frozen mysis and brine shrimp like mad. And stings the xenias as he passes.
  6. RSM2008

Amazing SPS for free!!!

Re: My 2 HH
  7. RSM2008

LPS riding a CUC snail

8. RSM2008

Amazing SPS for free!!!

9. RSM2008

LPS riding a CUC snail

Re: Can anyone ID this???
  10. RSM2008

LPS riding a CUC snail

Re: Can't identify.. not sure what to do?? Here is another pic closer up. Not sure if I should say bi bi to snail and attach LPS somewhere for feeding and light. Never knows where he'll wake up on th back of that astrea snail. ??!!
  11. BothHHcu2

BothHHcu2

12. LPScu1

LPScu1

13. BothHHcu3LRG

BothHHcu3LRG

14. RSM2008

Amazing SPS for free!!!

Re: Close as I can get... for now!
  15. SPScu1

SPScu1