Recent content by Rougiem

1. Rougiem

I think we are back!!!

I am located in Reno NV. I have 9 to 12 as far as grade levels. We do get some money to run the tank from a grant I wrote.
  2. Rougiem

I think we are back!!!

Eileen: Terrific idea! Please post here and we can discuss some details. :cool:
  3. Rougiem

I think we are back!!!

I am working on getting a pump ordered. Once that is done, we can start on it. We have done a major cleaning and done some of the set up. I will try and post some pics! Cheers!
  4. Rougiem

I think we are back!!!

Thanks Frankie, Woody, BigAI, Grendel!!!
  5. Rougiem

I think we are back!!!

Awsome! Thanks Eric! We are really going to have to start from scratch when we come to adding animals as we do not have any saltwater stores in my area anymore. :-( Cheers!
  6. Rougiem

I think we are back!!!

It has been a long time since I have posted but wanted to give some quick updates! Due to work done in our buildings over the summer, we had to break the tank down. I am teaching an environmental science class this year and they are interested in getting the tank up and running again...
  7. Rougiem

Food Help!

Thanks Robert! , Lynn! :-) Anyplace outside my state that is good as well? Thanks and cheers!
  8. Rougiem

Food Help!

Hello Everyone! It has been a great while since I have posted. I am still breathing! I can thank several of my students for getting me addicted to WoW! :laughroll School tank needs a great deal of work but I have had too many things going on. I am going to start a bioclub (already did...
  9. Rougiem

Halloween 2008

Great avis everyone....keep em coming...
  10. Rougiem

OT: Word Relation Game

Foot~
  11. Rougiem

OT:Spore

Sure do wit....What was I thinking? :rolleyes: What Is Spore Cheers!
  12. Rougiem

OT:Spore

Hey everyone...It has been a while for me...SOOO busy! :hammerhea How many of you have played this game? I am working with some teachers to design some lessons using the game as a teaching tool. If you have any ideas - please post them as this would be helpful to me! Cheers!~ Ahhh...
  13. Rougiem

OT: Men of RS Thread...

Wow this thread has taken off....What did I start here? :rolleyes: I am reading....hummm Cheers!
  14. Rougiem

OT: Life in the Ocean!

Thanks guys...Dang Sas you always guess my secrets! SHHHH! :rolleyes: No I have not been traveling (I wish) just very busy and having a rough year...Low motivation...I am poking my head in (RS is still my home page) once in a while... Cheers!
  15. Rougiem

OT: Life in the Ocean!

I think this is a great idea! Over the next ten years the OBIS (Ocean Biogeographic Information System) will be doing a survey of ocean life....A very daunting task indeed! Some more info: It is an evolving strategic alliance of people and organizations sharing a vision to make marine...