Recent content by ronfox

1. R

Ron Fox

Thanks
  2. R

Ron Fox

Hello, I am back. Its been a couple of years. I posted a thread already, still getting used to navigating around the site. look forward to talking with you all soon.
  3. R

Hello All

Hi, Its been a couple of years since I have been on this site. I see a few familiar names. I am getting the itch to start a live a reef tank. I want a reef ready aqaurium, with all the correct equipment to have a thriving live reef tank. I am not concerned with money, I understand that...
  4. R

Hello all, Its been a couple of years, but I am back. I want to buy a reef ready aquarium, and...

Hello all, Its been a couple of years, but I am back. I want to buy a reef ready aquarium, and do a live reef tank, mostly corals. I am open for any suggestions as far as websites to buy equipment. What do yall reccomend? I want to do this right, and money is not a problem. I dont want to...
  5. R

Skimmer Trade

Does it fit in the 29 gallon bio cube? I need one that will fit in one of my chambers of my cube.
  6. R

Selling it ALL!!!

Well, thie lights and skimmer are brand new. The tank and stand are only a few months old. Why dont you make me an offer, and I will probably except it. Remember, the lights and skimmer are worth 375$. Send me a private message and we can talk a little more if you want. Not to put any...
  7. R

Selling it ALL!!!

Thanks...
  8. R

Selling it ALL!!!

Ninjatacco, the tank is about 6-7 months old. Paul em, I am trying not to sell everthing in pieces for a couple of days or so, I would like to sell the whole package if possible. Thanks, PROW. Have a good one.
  9. R

Selling it ALL!!!

I'm not sure I understand your question.
  10. R

Selling it ALL!!!

Its kinda funny that I have no idea who you people are but I feel guilty leaving the hobby and I feel like I am letting you all down. I just need to step away for now and think about everything. Something inside wanted me to get into this hobby, maybe I will try again someday. I will go...
  11. R

Selling it ALL!!!

I would like to see what happens over the next couple of days. I am hoping that someone close by wants the whole package. But I will surely get back to you if nothing happens.
  12. R

Thank you all

Thank you.
  13. R

Selling it ALL!!!

It feels like this is more of a job to me instead of a hobby. I have enough hobbys as it is. The maintenance and care for this hobby has become more of a drag for me. My hat is off to you all who stick with it daily. You have some beautiful aquariums.
  14. R

Thank You All

I am throwing in the towel. I am not into this hobby like I thought I would be. I want to thank everyone who helped me with my questions. I posted a thread on Dry Goods For Sale. Once again thanks for all the help.
  15. R

Thank you all

I am throwing in the towel. I am not into this hobby like I thought I would be. I want to thank everyone who helped me with my questions. I posted a thread on Dry Goods For Sale. Once again thanks for all the help.