Recent content by Robzilla

1. Robzilla

Pod Hotel

It has been working really well. Only thing I would do different is make the drilled holes a little wider. The population definitely grew back though!
  2. Robzilla

Robzilla's 55 gallon reef tank

Haha thanks you guys. I'm not even complaining about the work, as I love what I do. Just a little tired is all!
  3. Robzilla

JJ's BIG - 125 gallon Upgrade

Tank looks amazing JJ!!! Absolutely stunning. Hope all is well!
  4. Robzilla

Dang you guys are definitly proving RS is a big ol family!
  5. Robzilla

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Wow everything looks absolutely amazing Juan! Good to see everything doing so well and can't wait to see that UV!
  6. Robzilla

Juan! Thanks a bunch man :) I probably have about 800 pages to catch up on your thread lol
  7. Robzilla

For some reason your PM didn't make it to my email which makes me wonder what other emails I have missed....I just replied back but now you're here, so never mind!
  8. Robzilla

Anthias...Do's and Do not's in keeping them

Make sure you only have one male and plenty of space. They are very active fish and are great for filling space in the water.
  9. Robzilla

Thanks Steve :) I have about a ten billion threads to catch up on. I'll be coming to yours shortly!
  10. Robzilla

Wah-nah-nah whats up you guys! Sorry I haven't been able to swing in lately (and NO I have not traded teams over to RC lol). I haven't even been home in 2 weeks. Life is focused on the studio right now which is doing extremely well. Needless to say, with that kind of schedule I have not...
  11. Robzilla

Brakes screech, Rob runs and pokes his head in the door and.....HI GUYS! I'm alive and my tank looks like hell from neglect. This is why: Forklift.... Huge! Wiring it all together Ain't it pretty? Only miles of cable hookups left......
  12. Robzilla

yankieman's 210 gal conversion

Working 3 jobs, one of which is trying to make a few deadlines on building the recording studio so I haven't had much time to sleep, eat, or make bad jokes online. But that does not excuse me from my duty (haha...he said duty), and I must request pictures!
  13. Robzilla

My 200+ Gallon J-shaped multi tank system.

Lookin good buddy!
  14. Robzilla

Juan's 85Gal Ferrari Red Frag Tank

Nice Juan!
  15. Robzilla

The Rebirth/Rebuild of my 180g sps thread

Wow I really like the islands! You don't need the bridge (it looks great as is) but it would allow for more coral placement. Great job!