1. R

Reig3 130D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. R

Reefers 130D

What brand is it? Bob
  3. R

Installing Radion XR30w G2 in the RSM 130D Hood

Pics of the tank with the light on it and growth reports or temp issues? Looks good in there! Bob
  4. R

Reig3 130D

Thanks to everyone that responded. I wanted to get my thread started and tossed up some quick pics. I will have to break out the camera and see if I can provide some good pics. Bob
  5. R

Reig3 130D

Need to do some clean up, glass cleaning etc. The plate was given to me losing some of its flesh. Its getting better filling back in and coloring up nicely. Its getting there. The Duncan needs to be fragged, its got over 30 heads on it. Time to get me back in gear and more tank maintenance.
  6. R

Reig3 130D

quickie iPhone FTS
  7. R

Reig3 130D

. Can't take credit for the nice image but I do have the Wrasse. Favorite fish!
  8. R

Reig3 130D

Had the tank for about 7 months after an Aquapod decided to leak.
  9. R

Red Sea 130D Water level in pump chamber

Well I brought home a coat hanger to fish around the base of the chamber by the pump, the more I did, the more the water level came back up. I have no idea what is/was down there since I took out the ceramics and the charcoal. I will be putting charcoal back but for now I have water level as...
  10. R

Could there be something blocking from the bottom of the chamber that I cant see? It does pull the water from the bottom of the heater chamber to the pump right? I took out the ceramics a while back . Bob
  11. R

I have the water level right at the bottom of the trays with the skimmer cup right at the water level and the water is still below the window line. I had a bag of Phosban in there but took that out in case it was impedeing water flow. Made no difference. Pump chamber has only the pump...
  12. R

For some reason I seem to be having a problem keeping the water level up in the pump chamber. I have had the new single pump in there since they came out with no issues. I took the pump out and cleaned it, its pumping plenty of water, enough to lower the level below the window markings. I...
  13. R

Red Sea MSK 600 Skimmer (review)

Are they available for sale yet?
  14. R

A Picture A Day......

Hi Bullet, probably about a year or so.
  15. R

A Picture A Day......

Close up of my Yuma, about the diameter of a softball. Split 8 times to far.