Recent content by reefrookie513

1. R

36" Sump with dual 7" filter socks

180 gallon + sump so about 210. I can barely keep up with my 55 gallon running 2 4 inch socks. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  2. R

36" Sump with dual 7" filter socks

Anyone know of a sump with those specs? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  3. R

Newbie Red Sea Max 130D, Advice

I would say your best bet would be a hob fuge. As far as nitrates go you can always use nopox by red sea. When my 130 was running I had a media reactor in the cabinet fed off of the accessory kit you can buy for it Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  4. R

Josh's 60 cube build

Updates in original post Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R

Josh's 60 cube build

Updates Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. R

Who's the high end nem guy around this club?

My frag tank has been running for 2 years. It is a deep blue 80 gallon. With a tsv of 90-95. Bubble Magus doser and a weekly water change. My Reefee 250 is currently being switched to a zeovit tank. My clown/nem tank has only been running for a couple of months. All of my coral/nems go into...
  7. R

......Purchasing a blue carpet, black widow and lemon drop nem. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. R

Looking for some Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. R

Fragging palys in tank

Anyone have a video showing the best way to frag these while still in the tank. They are taking over. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. R

Ordering live stuff through the net

There is a strict policy of no guarantees on marine fish and coral at all of my LFS. Also none of them will hold a fish even if paid for while it recovers from shipping. Prices are higher than online and when you think about buying WYSIWYG then you can shop for the exact fish you want at 50...
  11. R

Josh's 60 cube build

Blotchy Anthias
  12. R

Josh's 60 cube build

And thanks cracker. My dog carries my socks outside so I buy yellow ones that I can see easier. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. R

Josh's 60 cube build

Its a marineland 60 gallon. It will have a different light on it. That is just an led so I can look at it while the nitrogen cycle completes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. R

Josh's 60 cube build

3/22/17 Has been running for a couple of weeks. It will be heavily stocked with an oversized skimmer, 15% weekly wc, and gfo and carbon. Update 3/29/17 First day out of a 2 month Hyposalinity qt This is a build thread so I guess I should show the equipment. Keep on mind everything down here is...
  15. R

Josh's Red Sea Reefer 250 Rebuild

New additions