Recent content by reefjeff

1. reefjeff

Anyone have a slick way to do water changes.?

here to have water at 1.024, i add 700grams of salt to 20 liters of fresh water.... peace jeff
  2. reefjeff

Soily's 130

welcome nice tank ya got there, thanks for sharing peace jeff
  3. reefjeff

Ashr's RSM 130 tank

welcome to the forum, hope ya will like it peace jeff
  4. reefjeff

Reefmack's RSM 130

looking great terry i just got the same starfish ya have at the bottom under the rocks, good cleaner .. that flame angel is beautiful looking...thanks for sharing the pics peace jeff
  5. reefjeff

ReefJeff RSM 130D 1st attempt

hello my dear friends today i took a trip to my LFS ended up with a mandarin male, a nice sea urchin & a black & white ophiure, pics to come soon, the guy add a few frags of some peach center zoa and gave them to me for free tank is doing well, still have a lil bit of algae from the last...
  6. reefjeff

Aiptasia in filter/skimmer chamber!

GOOGLE is your friend, type it and see it :dance:
  7. reefjeff

Proenca's 130D reef tank

where ya out goncalo ?
  8. reefjeff

My 3 month old Red Sea Max 130D

simply beautiful, ya have some nice zoa's, how many fish do ya have ? peace jeff
  9. reefjeff

Help Need with my 130D

you need to buy some seachem phosguard or seachem seagel, with water changes ya should be fine, or buy yourself a aplysie kuroda and then bring it back to your LFS or you will need to feed it algae or it ll die peace jeff
  10. reefjeff

FacePlant's 130D!

nice additions, i have the same gobie and loves it, that tiger shrimp is really nice, peace jeff
  11. reefjeff

Poriferan's New 130d Set up

that is a huge skimmer for sure... enjoy the new tank, it sure was dirty when ya got it peace jeff
  12. reefjeff

Jimmy's 130D Setup

nice pictures jim thanks for sharing peace jeff
  13. reefjeff

hey steve ya might be right, them might be trochus, as i said them people at the LFS have no ideas what they are selling thanks eddie i just did and i have a better suction going to the back chamber now, the "oily stuffs are the surface is now going away peace jeff
  14. reefjeff

thanks terry appreciate the help on Id the corals danke glenn :crowd: hey shamus it is a nassarius, normally it is under the sand but this one likes to crawl on windows, it is pretty big the biggest snail in the tank is one of the turbo, it got huge since i ve got it last summer, and...
  15. reefjeff

yeah terry that is quiet a shrimp list lol, will cook dem once them are big enough....j/k thanks berk things are going good now, still lots of algae, after the bloom caused by the phytoplankton, changed the old phosguard for some new one, so it should be gone soon, here s a few pics i...