Recent content by ReefingFun

1. ReefingFun

SW keeping in Europe - A Starters Guide

Been gone for what seems ages, but back in bussiness now. No tank, but still got the passion! Updated OP with an extra shop.
  2. ReefingFun

Algae control

Like said above, be very careful what you use. I quickly checked the Dr. Foster and Smith site to check what algae control they sell, and for the marine aquarium there are only 3 if I'm not mistaking. Two of them cannot be used in your tank for sure. The Marineland Algae Eliminator says in the...
  3. ReefingFun

ID of these white things please :)

Awesome! They indeed look exactly like the ones you suggested. Cheers :)
  4. ReefingFun

They are like 2-3cm high, very soft shell and don't seem to move at all. I can just pick them off the windows etc, but wondering if I should or not :/ Don't want to accidentally spread something in the water.
  5. ReefingFun

Anyone could tell me what these are? They suddenly appeared this week in my sump, about 8 of them white egg-like things.
  6. ReefingFun

Bryan's 120 Reef

Very very nice tank, congratz! My gf would like to know what the name of that pink fish is, if you don't mind?(The one left under your frags) She saw it in another tank over here, but the owner didn't know what the name of it was...
  7. ReefingFun

Reefing's 150g custom build

She already has one, but could be she is trying to fish for a wedding date, good point :p
  8. ReefingFun

Reefing's 150g custom build

Hello everyone, It's been a while since I had the chance to write here. Though I'm happy that the first post after that while is one filled with the joy of having a brand new tank :) Thanks to my lovely gf, who sponsored and surprised me with everything, I'm the proud owner of a custom build...
  9. ReefingFun

Moving around frags experimenting with flow +light?

Just dropping by to say that you got a really nice aquascape! Something I would strive for :) Gz!
  10. ReefingFun

Fighting algae with bacteria - Test

Aye, I just want to know how my livestock will react on this. Specially my yellow tang can get really stressed if she can't hide in her cave it seems.
  11. ReefingFun

Alright, I'll leave some time between WC's then. I noticed there is a lot of "dust" that lays on the rocks, but can't get it all out just by siphoning it. You think it's possible to remove the rocks, do a simple clean in RO/DI water and put them back in so they have no more algae nor the dust...
  12. ReefingFun

I did a 50% WC yesterday evening. In that WC I tried to suck out as much algae as I could, but a lot still remains. Now I wonder if I can do another 10-25% WC today or should I leave some time between? Tests of this morning after yesterday's WC and adding the RS product: Ammonia: 0 Nitrite...
  13. ReefingFun

Welcome to RS! Hope you enjoy your browsing time here :)
  14. ReefingFun

Well more or less... I can't continue playing tennis, nor cycling or any intensive sports. I can function completely normal in daily life. Though I lost my job and need to completely start studying something else again to find decent work. Perhaps this is the chance to get more into zoology...
  15. ReefingFun

Hello everyone! First off, I want to say hi again to everyone! It's really nice to be able to browse the forum again and ask for advice or assist with any :) Secondly, I wanna apologize for not updating this topic as I promised. Allow me to explain what happened. Shortly after my last...