Recent content by reefer4200

1. reefer4200

SpectraPure RODI 80gpd 3 Stage & Gauge& NEW FILTERS!

As title states SpectraPure RODI Unit with Pressure Gauge less than 1.5 year use. 80gpd membrane in unit with less than 150g water through it. BRAND NEW FILTERS INCLUDED! 1 Pre filter, 1 carbon block, & 1 DI (color changing) I also have plenty of extra filters and DI replacement, also extra...
  2. reefer4200

6ft 125g with EVERYTHING u need.

Chiller is sold. Fixture is possibly sold. Everything else is still up for grabs...
  3. reefer4200

Ase forward all inquiries to my email as I don't have much computer access aside from my phone. Sgoldman17 AT gmail DOT com I have type my email like that to block spanner from stealing it. Thanks everyone!
  4. reefer4200

Yea he's correct it is buffalo grove area...i can deliver anywhere..
  5. reefer4200

Yes I will seperate. Please email me @ sgoldman17 @ gmail DOT com
  6. reefer4200

Hey everyone, I have recently moved which has caused me to take down my tank. FIRST REASONABLE OFFER TAKES IT HOME All glass aquarium - reef ready (2overflows) 125g 6ft tank & main pump black stand and canopy - good cond. (need some paint) 6ft coralife fixture 3x250w MH 4x96w pc (4...
  7. reefer4200

Sea Schor DONATES 15% of sales 1-23 to HAITI RELIEF!

Thought this was awesome, and i had to share it!!! Sea Schor located in Buffalo Grove, IL is DONATING 15% of their sales on this Saturday 1-23-2010 to HAITI RELIEF!! Hope to see everyone their supporting this awesome cause!! They also got a full shipment as of yesterday of FISH and CORAL...
  8. reefer4200

I got bored :)

I know, you got dibs on its split for sure. thanks!
  9. reefer4200

how to change water with out getting salinity?

Unfortunately this is not an accurate statement, you are measure such a small amount of water that the salt actually in the water is minor amount so you won't necessarily see the change. However, if you were to mix 20g and change the temp, yes you would see a salinity change. This can and does...
  10. reefer4200

Banded Coral Shrimp

any fish that comes in their territory will get the claw if the shrimp can feels threatened. Very common, however they will not chase fish or such. Great reef addition IMO and i love my guys!
  11. reefer4200

FS/FT Lights, skimmers, tanks, pumps, etc. New and Used, CHEAP, GREAT STUFF!

I am only accepting trades on rare and hard to find livestock.(chalice, zoos, fungia, acans, ricordia) If you have something you think falls in that category let me know. Hello everyone, I have for sale all of the following equipment which I have acquired over the years. Some of the...
  12. reefer4200

case of the stupids, weekend follies of thinking wayyy tooo muuuuchhh

all new skimmers will go through a break in period for at least a week or two. SO if it is new this is most likely your reason why you have no skim. Give it a few days and in time it should start skimming. Also what kind of skimmer and whats your set up?
  13. reefer4200

that is a rock anemone, not common colors found in such species. awesome, my fav. nem.
  14. reefer4200

thanks everyone, and BTW i was using my Olympus Tough-8000 underwater camera.
  15. reefer4200

really hard picture to take, underwater leanin tank, etc. but my little digger (diamond goby) was hanging out with me the entire time. BioCube 8gallon / Zoa & acans Actinic acan shot sweeet! The Tank I built for my mothers office.