Recent content by reefer1

1. R

18 gallon reef

thanks for the comment yes there are fish two clowns and a potters angel :)
  2. Anemones

Anemones

another pic of anemone and clowns
  3. Anemone

Anemone

close up pic of clown
  4. Xenia

Xenia

pic of soft coral
  5. Anemone

Anemone

pic of anemone and clown
  6. 18 Gallon tank

18 Gallon tank

tank pic
  7. R

18 gallon reef

thanks for the feedback i appreciate it
  8. R

18 gallon reef

I feed it krill and brine shrimp. and thank for replying appreciate the feedback
  9. R

18 gallon reef

thank you for the feedback i did not know sebae were brown. thanks again
  10. R

18 gallon reef

I finally have a Digtal camera here is a pic of my tank. the coralline agae grows so fast i have a hard time keeping up with it. everything is doing very well in it. has anyone seen a brown sebae Anemone it was white when i bought it and it has grown alot.
  11. R

i think phosphate

Thank you for the ideas i will try them.
  12. R

i think phosphate

I dont have any corals just two ocellaris clowns, one lawnmower blenny, one flame scallop. and one bulb anemone. and one peppermint shrimp. im waiting on the corals for a bit. and thanks again I will go back to brine shrimp once every other day.
  13. R

i think phosphate

phosphate I feed two times a day and i feed with with a hard air line tube and a eyedroper on the end so i can make sure everything gets ate. i feed brine shrimp and plankton. not sure on the lights I think they are actinic white and actinic blue. which are on from 7 in the moring to 7 at...
  14. R

i think phosphate

phosphate opps i forgot i get my RO water from the local walmart, and i make sure it is up to date on the test that they do on the system
  15. R

i think phosphate

phosphate thanks for the replys. Ok i have had my reef set up since jan 1, i have 26 lbs of live rock, 7 hermit crabs four turbo snails a tiger stripe brittle star for the clean up crew. i have about 2 inches of sand too. my lights are the same age and are for a reef setup. i clean everything...