Recent content by Reefdummie

1. R

New reef help with corals

just started my new 90 gallon and already added fish back in after upgrading from a 55. I bought a hammer frag today and my question is what do I feed my tank to keep my new coral frag healthy. Calcium or should I let Mother Nature take over until it starts growing bigger?
  2. R

Led lighting suggestions

Any advice on a good existing fixture you could upgrade with these leds? I currently have a 48" marineland with leds and moonlights in it.
  3. R

Led lighting suggestions

Is there a website? What kind of fixture is it and are they easy and inexpensive?
  4. R

Led lighting suggestions

It's a 48x18x24 tank
  5. R

Posting for a friend who needs great advice!

Alrighty ladies and gentlemen Im not new to the hobby however i have been out of it for a while and have decided to get back into it. Im going to try a new approach and DIY a refugium sump (which i have never had before). I currently have a 75 gal and bought a 20 long the other day for the...
  6. R

Led lighting suggestions

Im looking at a current orbit marine pro light for my new 90gallon tank! Will it be good for growing corals such as soft corals, anemone, and polyps?! What are some great but cheaper options if the orbit won't work?
  7. R

Im looking at a current orbit marine pro light for my new 90gallon tank! Will it be good for...

Im looking at a current orbit marine pro light for my new 90gallon tank! Will it be good for growing corals soft corals,anemone,polyps
  8. R

New tank upgrade

This is my current 55g setup. Going to transfer over to the 90 as soon as I get enough info and the rest of the setup thrown together. Features: 2 ocellaris 1 six line wrasse Turbos & hermits Starfish Porcelain crab
  9. R

New tank upgrade

Hey guys, I currently have a 55 gallon setup and I am in the process of upgrading to a drilled 90 gallon for the simple reason of adding a sump without having to drill or install a hang in over flow. I have an eshopps adv-100 sump and an eshopps psk-100 to add to the new tank and everything...