Recent content by ReefDudes

1. R

Cube aquarium build thread

I would personally do glass as acrylic scratches easier (scratches drive me. It's!) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. R

13 month shallow reef update

Time for an update!! I have been getting a lot of questions about my equipment and setup when ever i post pics so i decided to make a video going over all of my filtration, sump and equipment on the tank. Let me know what you guys think or let me know if you have any questions! Sent from my...
  3. R

Do you want to Win a JellyFish Art tank?!

I think we are up to 8 entries.. so you guys have amazing odds of winning! The draw will be on the July 5th Wednesday night livestream :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. R

There is only 4 entries so far .. so your odds are pretty good! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R

I may look at thy down the road but currently I don't actually make any money of theses videos and just so it for fun :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. R

Hey guys. My reefing YouTube channel hit 1k subscribers as a thank you to all who follow me I teamed up with Jellyfish art to give away a jellyfish tank! Good luck to all who enter
  7. R

To anyone who may not be subscribes to my YouTube channel.. I'm almost at 1k subscribers and am about to do a pretty sweet contest for a jelly fish tank! Heads up to those that follow my build thread :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. R

My first ever Reef - Reefer 250

You picked a pretty nice setup for a first tank! Looks like a good start :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. R

HELP! Auto feeders

I have seen a few diy ones using and apex dos and a wine chiller to keep the frozen food chilled and the dos to suck out and back flush Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. R

HELP! Which salt

I have only ever used reef crystals. I store mine in a 35g Brute. No issues other than that lovey bit of brown you get in the bottom of the storage container over time Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. R

What is PH and how to raise it!

Having issue with your PH? Want to know how to raise it? First you need to understand what PH is and the cause of why it's low.. Eric writes in to ask what his PH should be and how can he raise it.
  12. R

Thanks guys! I love the movement of the LPS. Adds more life to the tank! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. R

The Nitrogen Cycle Explained - Essential info!

Understanding the nitrogen cycles is essential for every new aquarist! Be sure you fully understand this when setting up a new tank regardless of if it's fresh or salt water
  14. R

A few pics of my tiny Ricordia/Yuma garden in the making! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. R

A little eye-candy!

A few clips while visiting one of my favourite out of town LFS's. So many temptations! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk