Recent content by rdvab

1. R

Japanese Swallowtail Angel

I have a male and I love him.He cruises my 240 along side my yellow tang and sailfin tang,No problems.He is about 4 inches......
  2. R

One invert that I think should be left in the sea

well I did not know we were going to get all technical......
  3. R

One invert that I think should be left in the sea

why would we decide that this aniamal should be left in the ocean but agree it is ok to strip the ocean of corals and sell them to inexperienced aquarists that kill them left and right?
  4. R

who will win the superbowl

the steelers will definately win....unless the cards make more points heheheh
  5. R

What is going on with my corals? see pics.

You are correct Al ,but on a tank this small wouldn't the salinity swing pretty rapidly even with evaporation?I think dropping .027 to .025 would not be too drastic.And as far as the"nitrate balls" I was thinking with the liverock in the tank there would still be enough bacteria in the system...
  6. R

Help Skimmer Going Crazy!

sometimes ,maintenance ,stirring the sand ,adding water can cause overskimming/reacting.Cut the air intake back if you can and keep it running if possible,it should straighten out.Also if you happen to have lotion on your hands???
  7. R

A reef grows in Forney

great shots for a cam corder,I think I saw some nose hairs on the glass haha
  8. R

What is going on with my corals? see pics.

Lower the salinity.025,get rid of the bio-balls and stop the phyto JMO
  9. R

Buying livestock online???

reeftopia.com
  10. R

i want to find out what the average age of RS members is.

I'm 30 with 21 years experience...........51
  11. R

My Purple Haddoni carpet anemone

great looking carpet Doni
  12. R

Acan colonies and other corals for sale

Did you read the post?
  13. R

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Amen!!!:whstlr: