Recent content by RDrink25

1. RDrink25

water level question

RedSea's Customer service is one of the best!!! Called and they are shipping me the upgrade you cant ask for better CS!!!
  2. RDrink25

water level question

I have a 130d that has been going for a while now. I have taking the cup out and I have a tunze skimmer. Recently water will sputter with both jets on. If I only run one jet the water level will stay above the line in the window on the side. I was thinking about getting a MP10, will this...
  3. RDrink25

RDrink25's New 130D

So I thought this back wall idea with GSP would be cool. Now I am starting to rethink this idea, It grows in the sand. How do I stop it once it reaches the sand?
  4. RDrink25

RDrink25's New 130D

Also just stated to get some bubble algae anyone know some ways of clearing it? Any critters that like to snack on it?
  5. RDrink25

RDrink25's New 130D

Thanks its getting there. It is starting to be a bit of work I use a toothbrush to remove any of the unwanted GSP.
  6. RDrink25

RDrink25's New 130D

it has been awhile but here is a new update
  7. RDrink25

Looking for a RSM 250

Anyone know of any deals around? New or used I live in Atlanta GA so driving a few hours is not a problem.
  8. RDrink25

Is this HLLE?

How do you check for stray voltage?
  9. RDrink25

Is this HLLE?

Please help me Idnetify this? His head has has the black spot for a month now. But now starting to get white spots as well. He is eating as of now but has become a little skiddish.
  10. RDrink25

Water height adjustment?

I have checked the grate took out the skimmer what else could be blocked?
  11. RDrink25

Water height adjustment?

I have had my RSM130 for 2yrs now and never really had a problem with it. All of a sudden as of about a week ago I cannot adjust the water height with the skimmer basket. I have read if you slide it up or down it will move the height but no luck. Right now the basket is about as low as I can...
  12. RDrink25

How to shoot under blues?

I want to get some nice shots under my blue LED's only I cant figure out how to take them. Any helpful hints? I have tried my 60mm and my 18-55 with my Canon T2i.
  13. RDrink25

How long to run LED's

I am running my LED's at full power for 11hrs a day. Should I be just running the blues for a portion of that? Currently I run them all at full blast. It is this kit Red Sea MAX 130/130D - Modular LED.ca.
  14. RDrink25

Fragging and may of got some in eye?

Thx I flushed it out for 30 min and I feel fine. Thx again for the help!
  15. RDrink25

Fragging and may of got some in eye?

I hope so I really dont want to go to the ER. It has been almost 45 min and I took a benadryl. At what point would you think I should stop worrying?