Recent content by rckmtl

1. rckmtl

FS: Freshwater Plants, near wholesale prices. Pics in thread.

Hey all. Haven't been around for a looooong while due to lack of fish tank. Getting a small one up again and I got a good deal on plants for it, but I had to buy in lots so I have some extras to sell. All the plants you see below are being sold as a lot. However, if I don't get a buyer within...
  2. plants

plants

3. plants

plants

4. plants

plants

5. plants

plants

6. plants

plants

7. plants

plants

8. rckmtl

I am looking for a Freshwater website for beginners

I agree that a website has a hard time doing the same job of conveying all the needed information that a book can. Normally I would recommed books to people, however, in this case, I am not the one who is going to be passing the info along to the end customer. The senario we are looking at...
  9. rckmtl

I am looking for a Freshwater website for beginners

Hi everyone. I put this in the off topic section since it is about freshwater fish. I am looking for a good site, that I can recommend to people new to the hobby that want information about tropical fishkeeping. I have a lot of qualifications for the site though, and have not been able to...
  10. rckmtl

New good freshwater info website for beginners

Need good freshwater info website for beginners EDIT: I messed up the thread title, so this post can be deleted.
  11. rckmtl

FS:MH pendant and ballast(photos)

This item has been sold
  12. rckmtl

FS:AquaMedic MH pendant, ballast, and bulb

This item has been sold.
  13. rckmtl

This item is now on hold. If it is sold or I remove the hold, I will reply here.
  14. rckmtl

Thanks for the well wishes! I had really good times using it over a 40gal breeder set up as a reef tank. It gave perfect coverage for growing corals in that instance. I also used it on a test basis over a 75 gal that was setup for fish only and it did a great job of lighting the tank.