Recent content by Phyxius

1. Phyxius

FS: Solana 34g and NIB stand in NC

ALL SOLD>..Thanks for all the inquiries
  2. Phyxius

Not at this time and it would cost a fortune. The stand alone shipped at 62lbs in its box.
  3. Phyxius

Thanks. Breaking down my 210g and keeping 2 picassos for the wife. Bought the 34g and then the same day I found a 60g so one had to go. Unfortunately I`m selling the 34g for less than I paid for it....
  4. Phyxius

Sellling a nice Solana 34g tank I picked up used and also have a NIB stand for 34g Solana tank I bought from Crackerballer a month ago. Its the low lead glass version so the glass is nice and clear. I never did anything with it except buy a box of mini bio balls but most wont use them...
  5. Phyxius

Id these 6 legged starfish

That would be them. I just need to get the numbers down some. If it was in my 210g it wouldn't be such an issue. Thanks for the link!!
  6. Phyxius

They are in a container right now with powerhead and heat. I`m setting up a 60g cube for the wife so its not in a tank right now. The spike from die off is one of my concerns. I will be moving corals and fish from my 210g to this for her so I want it to be as less problematic as possible to...
  7. Phyxius

Problem is this rock I got over the last few days has revealed 100s of them. Not really what I wanted to start a 60g cube with right away. They spread out tip to tip larger than a quarter so they are not micro ones. From the looks of some arms sticking out some are much larger.
  8. Phyxius

I picked some live rock up off of CL and it has these starfish in the rocks. Brittle stars I have always seen before had 5 legs and these all have 6 but similar coloring. Are these still the common brittle stars or are they of a different family...good or bad? Rock is currently in a tub until I...
  9. Phyxius

Soooo....what are you guys using for cameras?

Canon XTi is the one I use. First DSLR I ever owned and its super easy to use in the time I have had it. With lens it came with you can get pics like this Have a bunch of my tank too :)
  10. Phyxius

carpet anemone, red rose anemone, bubble anemone, red base anemone

Depending on the light you used to have and then going to a HQI it may in shock from all the new intense light. Its best whenever changing lights to something stronger to either screen the top of the tank or raise the lights higher for a bit with shorter duration for awhile. Once they adjust a...
  11. Phyxius

Dual Membrane RO/DI Upgrade-great move

The same if it was just 1 membrane. TDS readings coming out will go a lot higher Water production slows back down Are both signs one may be going bad. Typically they each should last a few yrs under the right conditions and amount of water produced. Keeping filters changed as required and...
  12. Phyxius

Dual Membrane RO/DI Upgrade-great move

Been watching the waste water coming out of my system and was getting a little weary of the 3-4 to 1 ratio that it was producing. Every 5 gallons of water I made I also was throwing away 15-20 OUCH Since I have a pressure pump I decided to get the Dual Membrane kit for my Filter Guys unit. I...
  13. Phyxius

sharkysreef

I also bought lots of items from them and liked the way it was all WYSIWYG. They still owe me a credit for some Yumas that nuked in shipping and I never used LOL Wish they would come back also
  14. Phyxius

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Thanks I like them too. The pic was shot with a Canon XTi dslr camera. I just put it in auto and shot some quick pics. It takes even better pics if you use close up mode or play with manual settings and set it up right. It did this shot through 1/2" glass and then acrylic that the fish are behind.
  15. Phyxius

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Joined the club today as well finally picking up our pair.