Paul B's Recent Activity

1. Paul B replied to the thread My Interesting Caribbean Vacation.

This was our car. Thats our Daughter in the back [IMG] Here she is flying [IMG] My main squeeze and I in the puddle jumper. [IMG]...

May 25, 2019 at 5:41 PM
  2. Paul B posted a new thread.

Please, Lets Honor Memorial Day

A Memorial Day fact everyone should know is that the first observances of what we now refer to as “Memorial Day” were intended to honor...

Forum: Off-Topic

May 25, 2019 at 8:00 AM
  3. Paul B replied to the thread My Interesting Caribbean Vacation.

So My friend and I are exploring this private, rocky beach and we come upon this greasy looking stuff. About 10 lbs of it so we both...

May 24, 2019 at 6:55 AM
  4. Paul B replied to the thread My Interesting Caribbean Vacation.

In the Caribbean, where I really find the diving as boring as watching paint dry there are very few sharks. I am not sure why but maybe...

May 22, 2019 at 6:44 AM
  5. Paul B replied to the thread My Interesting Caribbean Vacation.

It was great. I invited you but it must have gotten lost in the mail. :rolleyes:

May 21, 2019 at 7:30 PM
  6. Paul B replied to the thread My Interesting Caribbean Vacation.

Of course I had to take some pictures of the most boring fish, tangs. They just follow the one in front of them going Doot Da Do, Doot...

May 21, 2019 at 4:51 PM
  7. Paul B replied to the thread My Interesting Caribbean Vacation.

Last week we were invited back to Mustique for 7 days. Our closest friends came with us as they are also our SCUBA buddies and next door...

May 21, 2019 at 4:30 PM
  8. Paul B liked SMangels's post in the thread White Worms for mandarins etc..

Ya I am able to keep them where I work. Constantly battling mites but those are a fairly easy fix. Flood with RO water and pour off...

May 21, 2019 at 12:21 PM
  9. Paul B liked Humblefish's post in the thread White Worms for mandarins etc..

I gotta culture me some white worms, but hide them from my wife! :rolleyes:

May 21, 2019 at 12:21 PM
  10. Paul B liked SMangels's post in the thread White Worms for mandarins etc..

Hi Paul, Just wanted to give you a big thanks for this article. Draco absolutely loves these and he is thriving. Whiteworms cannot be...

May 20, 2019 at 9:29 PM