Recent content by OU812PEZZ

1. cls plan

cls plan

2. OU812PEZZ

Call out

Kool. I find my way there on occasions but never seem to make it back that evening. Have you checked out this site http://www.maast.org/?
  3. OU812PEZZ

Call out

Well hi there! A 6th street veteran? Glad to meet another fellow Texan.:whstlr:
  4. OU812PEZZ

Call out

ok, how about Texas?
  5. OU812PEZZ

Call out

Are there any of you reefers in San Antonio, Texas?
  6. OU812PEZZ

adding an Eductor

Hi there, I'm new to this site. I have a Water movement question. I have a quiet one 4000 pump pumping through 3/4" pipe( 8' total length) to a SCWD before entering the left side of the tank. The water is pushed only half the distance of the tank. The tank is 6' in length. I was going to add an...
  7. OU812PEZZ

Hi there

Thanks everyone!
  8. 10 gal Nano

10 gal Nano

more polyps
  9. 10 gal Nano

10 gal Nano

xenia
  10. 10 gal Nano

10 gal Nano

polyps
  11. 10 gal Nano

10 gal Nano

After about 6 months. Yellow polyps, green star polps, xenia, zoos, green button polyps
  12. 10 gal Nano

10 gal Nano

1st attempt at setting up a nono reef.
  13. building the hood

building the hood

The hood with Aqualight Pro HQI / Compact Fluorescent / Lunar Light Fixture in place. There are flaps in the front and back that swing up for access to both sides of the tank.
  14. a work in progress

a work in progress

It's almost complete. I have a few minor cosmetic things to add. I plan to add a CLS later after the tank ages a bit. It's been running about a month and a half now. Various types of Algea is growing now. There are around 150 snails and 10 or so crabs grazing. I have one green polyp rock stated...
  15. stand modifications

stand modifications

I reinforced the stand on the inside. Painted it an aqua green color. I had some left over light colored laminate flooring I put in the bottom and sealed. Cut a rectangle in both side walls . Vented the right side for air flow. Left the left side open for the plumbing. Then I added the extension...