Recent content by oceanicmike

1. oceanicmike

Cost to have a company move tank?

I was quoted by my LFS between $400-$600 depending on if I was going to help. I am going to be moving within 5-10 miles of where I am now. RSM 250 established reef about 4 years old. It's worth it to me considering all the stress from moving in general. Nice to have the help from people that do...
  2. oceanicmike

NEED HELP!!! Catching Clown Goby

1 litre coke bottle and some brine shrimp worked for me
  3. oceanicmike

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Thanks! the only thing up there is the veggie clip
  4. oceanicmike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. oceanicmike

6. oceanicmike

Purchased an In tank media rack for RSM 250

ok good advice. thanks
  7. oceanicmike

Purchased an In tank media rack for RSM 250

I recently purchased this media rack. Just wondering what you guys are putting in it. I was thinking phosban on top, chemipure middle but not sure about the bottom? maybe keep the stock ceramic rings? Any suggestions/input would be great. Thanks
  8. oceanicmike

How to catch a lantern basslet?

Thanks Steve. I purchased a fish trap thinking that was the way to go but no good. Could have saved my self $40 by trying the bottle first. I know how u feel. It's so frustrating watching them attack your livestock. He killed my jawfish and I couldn't understand where my peppermint shrimp kept...
  9. oceanicmike

How to catch a lantern basslet?

After a long time trying I finally caught him. Turns out the old coke bottle with inverted cut top trick with a little brine shrimp was the answer. My problem now is my LFS is closed mondays. What is the best way to keep him alive overnight? The only thing I have to keep him in is a 5 gallon...
  10. oceanicmike

11. oceanicmike

Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Top Off

Thanks for the advice
  12. oceanicmike

Pix pix pix! lets see ur fav!

Thats a great looking scoly
  13. oceanicmike

Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Top Off

I'm thinking of purchasing the tunze 3155 universal auto top off for my RSM 250. Is this the best option? Thoughts? Any threads on their install? http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/catalog/product/view/id/86/
  14. oceanicmike

Is this a sun polyp?

Is it ok to feed it Zooplanktos-S? What else?
  15. oceanicmike

Is this a sun polyp?