Recent content by O.G. Red Sea

1. O

Replacing noisy 130D hood fans

Finally chopped the top. Wasn't overly difficult, just time consuming as I had to cut the rim in several different places in order to pry it off. Be gentle. I was too cowboy and chipped the glass/acrylic. The few corals I have seem to enjoy the light. We shall see. Sent from my Pixel 2 using...
  2. O

I bought the 22-36" one and it measures 22 1/8th at the smallest. The inside of the hood is kinda tapered but it's 22 3/16 plus.. so it would be tight but I think it'll fit. I'll see if it works once the hood comes off so I don't drop it in. If you're crafty I don't think it would be difficult...
  3. O

That looks like a nice light aswell. I recieved the micmol light a few days ago I had ordered. Now just waiting for a time to chop off the hood before I set it up. Look like good quality so far. Excited for the dawn dusk feature Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  4. O

Just purchased an LED light strip. I plan on attaching it inside the hood or removing the hood altogether and going rimless. I may start a thread once I start the build. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075Q8NVNB/?tag=reefsanc-20 Should eliminate the need for the loud fans. Hopefully