Recent content by NoSurfInAZ

1. N

HELP! Copepods Rotifers and Phytoplankton for trade or for sale

Forgot to tell you my email address is PaulsPodsAZ@gmail.com Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. N

If anyone has any questions, you can PM me or email at PaulsPodsAZ@gmail.com. I have a collection of info on copepods as I have been working with them for about 3 yrs now. I can help you he started on a home culture of your own. Advice is free! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. N

Copepods, both S & L Rotifers and several types of PhytoPlankton. I can mix everything together for a Plankton Soup. I sell @2$/oz and pay for shipping for orders over 60$. I now have peppermint shrimp (I can email video if you need). My PayPal page is PayPal.me/PaulsPodsAZ Sent from my...
  4. N

Hello everyone, my name is Paul. I have been trading and selling copepods, two types of rotifers, three types of Phytoplankton. I also have miniature culture kits that are great for small spaces like apartments and or nano tanks. I use what I trade and/or sell for and out it back into my...
  5. N

HELP! Tigger Pods F/T or FS

Hello everyone, I hope the holidays were a memorable one. I won a whole bunch of Tigger Pods and want to see if anyone wants any. I won’t be able to use all of them. I need basic equipment like pumps heaters....pretty much anything goes. I’m starting a small hobby breeding operation. I’ve...
  6. N

HELP! Copepods, Rotifers and Phytoplankton for trade or for sale.

FYI....I also help anyone who wants to, start their own copepod, amphipod, rotifer or phytoplankton cultures. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. N

FS: Fire and Ice Morph

Hey do you have a regular pic of the zoas...easier to see the diff colors Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. N

HELP! Copepods, Rotifers and Phytoplankton for trade or for sale.

Hello Everyone, I have been into the hobby for awhile now. As most of you know, this hobby is all about getting to that next level. Well, I have decided to dabble in some small scale breeding (clowns, dottybacks and citron gobies to start) and peppermint/skunk cleaner shrimp. I have aquired...