1. ninjataco777

yup

happy birthday to the oceans of earth
  2. ninjataco777

Coral For Sale!

lemme look into shipping expenses first
  3. ninjataco777

Coral For Sale!

i never shipped out live coral before and dont have any paypal set up what sate are you in
  4. ninjataco777

Coral For Sale!

i have a list of coral i am selling from my 29 biocube. the tank and equip are for sale too check out the drygoods forum. i perfer if you could pick up i live in south jersey or maybe meet and do a shady coral deal somewhere in the middle haha. green ricordea rock 6 polyps $50, dont wanna...
  5. ninjataco777

Biocube 29 setup for sale

hey guys wats goin on i have a biocube 29 that needs to go the house is being sold and no where to keep it. Equipment: BIocube 29 w/ stand (no orig. PC hood, replaced with sunpod long ago)- $250 150w HQI sunpod fixture with dual lunar lights- $200 sapphire skimmer W/ maxi900 - $75 i will sell...
  6. ninjataco777

This place has been quiet

havent been on here in a while not the same people
  7. ninjataco777

zoanthid removal

in my biocube 29, about 20 months old i have many unidentified green zoanthids. no real pattern, somewhat see through. they arent aptasia for sure but i need to get most of the loose ones off of the rocks because they get in the way of my coral. how can i remove these saftley from the rock? thanks
  8. ninjataco777

Nano chillers

this year im investing in a nano chiller for my biocube 29 which il b posting pics of soon cause nobodys seen it for a good 6 months. nano chillers anybody?
  9. ninjataco777

Hello Everyone

sup
  10. ninjataco777

OT: I ruined dinner!

i miss the bus to school every day cause im starin at my reef lol
  11. ninjataco777

Fish Questions

i killed the pickle
  12. ninjataco777

Fish Questions

HeHe