Recent content by nicoleblkwidow

1. nicoleblkwidow

Trip pics Sealife CA and Birch

? weird...try that again Birch http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg85/nicoleblkwidow/Birch%20Aquarium/ Sealife CA Sea life CA pictures by nicoleblkwidow - Photobucket Sorry, not sure why it did that
  2. nicoleblkwidow

Trip pics Sealife CA and Birch

Figured I would share. Not some of my best work. Next to legoland (obvious with the amount of lego guys in the tanks). Was a little let down, but not really sure why. Maybe cause I couldn't alot of good pics. Guess I needed a refresher coarse on low lighting photography for this place! Image...
  3. nicoleblkwidow

Update video on garden eels

Nah, just sticking to fish/reef forums for now. On 5 of them though. lol
  4. nicoleblkwidow

It is the Sony Handycam dcr-sr60, not really fancy, but I'm happy with it. :) Cute Husky, Seafan! Have one myself.
  5. nicoleblkwidow

Wow, thanks Eric. Glad you liked it and are back online! ;)
  6. nicoleblkwidow

lol yep food lady. RC can't have all the fun. ;) The sand is very well rinsed sugar grain sized play sand. The finer the sand the better it is for these guys though.
  7. nicoleblkwidow

than you and THANK U! ;)
  8. nicoleblkwidow

Haven't posted in awhile. Had them 6 months now and they seem to be happy and healthy. YouTube - Garden eels in home aquarium They are in a 45 gal flatback hex with 5 gal live rock/cheato sump.
  9. nicoleblkwidow

December POTM Contest!

Love the green birdsnest!
  10. nicoleblkwidow

November POTM Contest~

need to start paying attention to these contests again. Great shots everyone!
  11. nicoleblkwidow

Seahorse feeding when away

Have to agree with the tank sitter option. Better safe than sorry. Friends or family will hopefully be more reliable than the auto feeder and can check on other tank equipment. Maybe check with a local reef group to get a knowledgable person?
  12. nicoleblkwidow

Feeding Tank raised seahorses

Update: Both girls are eating great and now have garden eel tankmates. Everyone is eating frozen brine and mysis that are soaked in Zoe. Thanks again for all the suggestions!
  13. nicoleblkwidow

Garden Eels

Not sure where to put this post..... Finally able to find some garden eels for our 45g tank. We ended up with 4 of them, looks to be 2 male and 2 female. Three are already buried in their holes and have their territory established within 24 hours. The other male is still trying to find a good...
  14. nicoleblkwidow

New Macro Shots

Beautifuls shots and corals. Getting some great color!