Recent content by nickt

1. N

What to feed a LARGE QUEEN ANGEL??????

It's eating good already but I want it to eat all that it needs . Like sponge , etc...
  2. N

Putting cement blocks in a reef tank

I'm planning on a big reef with some larger fish. I figure About 300lbs of live rock will be plenty for the bio load [ the tank is 300 and sump is about 50 ], but it still won't be enough for me to stack it like I want. I found some great base rock on hirocks.com . Only like 89us dollars...
  3. N

Thats what I'm feeding, so I guess I'm good. Are there any good sites that have this food cheap with no crazy delivery charge?
  4. N

I would like to know what other people are feeding their larger angels? I know they tend to be more picky than the smaller pygmy's . :bigbounce
  5. N

Thats the idea I got
  6. N

Will they turn purple? Did you clean them with anything special first?
  7. N

Do you have any pics Wit?
  8. N

Anybody with any experience?
  9. N

I have a 300 gallon future reef tank. I already have 200 lbs of live rock, wich I now know won,t be close to enough! But , if I can put some cement blocks behind and under the live rock it would really help the 200 lbs of rock look like alot more.Is this safe? I have seen it done before but Will...
  10. N

carribean live rock pics ?

International marine fish. Great price of 3 dollars a pound to your nearest airport !!!!!!! Ask for gary. Great guy. He sent me very big pieces about 17 inches or bigger. Lot's of holes and such. Good luck.
  11. N

Thanks for the info. Do you know where there is any good pics?
  12. N

But the price is so good...I might get it anyway....Stupid?...maybe.
  13. N

Where to Find Acrylic

Try the net...I got pieces cheaper including the shipping, than my local guy.
  14. N

I love pink!

Pretty piece
  15. N

I would hate to order without seeing it.....