Recent content by NHLblues44

1. N

Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to wish you all a great Christmas holiday and a Happy New Year. :wave:
  2. N

January '07 Photo Contest

Hey Gina, We have been good. Busy building houses and not doing much with the fish tanks. Had a hair algea and aptasia outbreak and had to tear down the tanks and I'm in the process of setting up the 75 in the new house. I tried to look at you and Marks tank in your thread but I didn't see any...
  3. N

January '07 Photo Contest

Here's my entry. Do palys count as zoas?:white:
  4. N

~June Photo Contest~

Here's some crazy looking green center palys.
  5. Wicked palys

Wicked palys

These are some crazy looking pink and multicolor palythoas I got to grow out.
  6. rpe's

rpe's

Here's a macro of some rpe's I have.
  7. N

Hi All

I agree..... Not a newbie.....:P LMAO
  8. N

Witty's Monster 210 Experiment

The tank and fish are lookin great Wit!
  9. N

OMG She Said YES!!!!

Congratulations :spinner:
  10. My new son:)

My new son:)

11. N

Zoo eating pods

If the clear round things look like little doghnuts with tiny white dots inside they are nudi egg sacks and need to be removed.
  12. N

OT: What I do for a living

Very nice T!:)
  13. N

help!!

I have snails that puff out white clouds alot when they are mating. Also one time I was looking in one of my big tanks and I saw a huge bristle worm poke its head out of a rock and shoot a HUGE red cloud into the water and it clouded my tank for a bit but it cleared up quickly. My gobies seem to...
  14. N

New Lens...First shot

Wow! Very Impressive crystal clear shot. Good job Mitchell! :drooool:
  15. N

Purple Haze

You did what with the salt mix? DOH! :bouncebox Never add salt directly to the tank, there is a good chance you will burn sensitive corals or kill them. Good old evaporation will raise the salinity to 1.025 or 1.026 which is where you want it IMO. When you replace your evap water use premixed...