Recent content by NewSaltWaterGuy

1. NewSaltWaterGuy

Hello

Our house isn't done being built :)
  2. NewSaltWaterGuy

A Picture A Day......

Nice tank! im glad I resurrected this thread lol!
  3. NewSaltWaterGuy

Woops.... :(

I see & agree!
  4. NewSaltWaterGuy

Woops.... :(

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/03/14/cruise-ship-crash-causes-more-than-18m-in-damage-to-pristine-indonesian-reef-experts-say.html haha sorry guys just ran over a huge reef... :couch: o well
  5. NewSaltWaterGuy

My first ever Reef - Reefer 250

I like the arctic blast (idk the name exactly sorry :p) clownfish ones, white and pretty! the one you have is gorgeous to :) have a soft spot for clowns and their personality!
  6. NewSaltWaterGuy

How did you find this forum?

So true...same goes for me, were not alone!!!
  7. NewSaltWaterGuy

I took my wife for stem cell treatment

Ill stick to this, I guess... Idk I haven't thought that far ahead :hammerhead: Might be: TheSaltWaterDude OldSaltwaterGuy (ding ding ding, we have a winner!)
  8. NewSaltWaterGuy

How did you find this forum?

Wondering how some people found this forum... I found it via searching on "The Google" "Saltwater forums" and that was that, checked like 8 of them, all inactive then I saw this one that had a post within the last 11 hours and knew... It was just for me.. How about you?
  9. NewSaltWaterGuy

I broke out laughing here, I was cry laughing before then though. It continued....
  10. NewSaltWaterGuy

Paul B, I wish you and your wife the best. I would like to inform you I cried laughing reading this, idk if you wanted to make it funny or were serious but omg this made my month. thank you so much for making this. Nate
  11. NewSaltWaterGuy

"Golden Gates" Hybrid Dutch Nano Photo's

Updated pictures:
  12. NewSaltWaterGuy

A Picture A Day......

amazing pics!
  13. NewSaltWaterGuy

My 650L mixed reef

how have I not seen this journal sooner.... Paradise on a screen.
  14. NewSaltWaterGuy

Coral questions...

Lovely answers you received, and good looking corals! I was just about to ask the original posts question as well, thank you for answering it for me lol, also thanks nanoreefing4fun for you great link