Recent content by naperenterprise

1. naperenterprise

Lexington KY

I moved here from Savannah and will be setting up a little reef tank. Can't find any good stores here! Anyone know where I can find a great store in Lexington?
  2. naperenterprise

What is this? A Nudibranch?

Very very cool HH
  3. naperenterprise

Coral ID

It's not hammer coral.
  4. naperenterprise

Mikes 120 gal reef ready build

Great looking tank! Very nice!!
  5. naperenterprise

I'm looking for LOTS of Chaetomorpha

Wow look its my old thread I started back in the stone age.
  6. naperenterprise

POTM January '10 VOTING~

Wow nice pics! Hi Woodstock , been a long time!
  7. naperenterprise

Hello everyone

Well have fun1 welcome!
  8. naperenterprise

Great to have you here! You'll see that this forum is the cream of the crop! The folks here love sharing the knowledge. I'm glad your educating yourself so well. Call me if you ever need help. But you'll see this site is very very helpful in this wonderful hobby.
  9. naperenterprise

Mugshot thread!

Nice Burms. I miss my albino.
  10. naperenterprise

Does anyone know anything about these hitchhikers?

Does anyone know anything about these potential hitchhikers? I need some information on these guys for my hitchhiker web page. HH'er List If you could write me a short paragraph telling me (us) a little about them that would be great. Just post your stuff here on the thread… Thanks...
  11. naperenterprise

Which fish for a school

Are they in one of your big tanks? Mine are always together, I counted 8 in all. They do sleep in different spots, but they are always together.
  12. naperenterprise

Which fish for a school

I have 7 Green Chromis that school (shoal, what ever) pretty good in my tank... the 440+ gallon.
  13. naperenterprise

Possible Gravid Peppermint Shrimp

My cleaner shrimp always have eggs... I always hope they survive, one day maybe, they will live past the fish ;)
  14. naperenterprise

Question about using Black Powder

IMO... Don't buy nothing from the LFS...LOL 90% of the crap the pet industry sells us is worthless crap... 10% is needed however...