Recent content by Nanoprincess

1. Nanoprincess

Nano princess's 38 gallon nuvo tank - start date- Oct 6, 2011

Happy One year anniversary. Many changes...worst was my not so brilliant idea of adding faux corals. Within a week my tank crashed. For about 8 months I had just fish and live rock and a clam Then added the faux coral and an anenome Then tank crashed- I do believe all the coral...
  2. Nanoprincess

How's my tank doing now... Just wanted to share it with my friends

Thanks all ...love a few corals more then others. What can I say I do have my favs...wink wink
  3. Nanoprincess

How's my tank doing now... Just wanted to share it with my friends

We know a month or two ago my tank crashed when I put in all those faux coral. Poisons leached out and killed my live stock. I never had any real coral. But I did love my live rock and fish. So here it is now with real coral and more new fish and my two clams- the little inch one died...
  4. Nanoprincess

My new corals

Sooooo pretty..sooooo pretty
  5. Nanoprincess

Tearing - new Fiji leather- wth?

I sent it to you another way....can you show me where to cut the pieces? In the water..I assume out of the water..then what dip it?
  6. Nanoprincess

Thanks JJ..I emailed a photo of it to you. I can't upload it on here. Because Iam on my iPad and my main computer is down. Maybe you could add the photo here and teach me what to do???? Ayayayay...you knew how much I was looking for a big toadstool. Finally get one and nothing but...
  7. Nanoprincess

Big words...I was so hoping that is what it is..but where it tore at and ripped even more btw.... The start is where it was brown. I started reading up..researching all over the web..fear is the brown edge areas are necrosis. I read some people saying in post to cut the brown edges off. Then...
  8. Nanoprincess

I got a new Fiji leather (yellow) It was on a rock and shaped literally around the rock..limp..and deflated.. Quite large for something I thought was going to be around 3-4 inches.. More like 7 inches Some of the edges are a dark brown. Most edges are fine... But it's shaped funny and...
  9. Nanoprincess

I need to add more sand to my tank- where is all my sand? Heheheh

Mmmnnnnn...so the pinkish color is cyano..wow..all my parameters all clear and good to go..looks like its then getting trapped in the sand. Maybe I should ass more sand clean up crew. But I don't want things disrupting the sand where it disrupts my little whittle baby elegance coral...
  10. Nanoprincess

But If I use just aragonite...then I have to rinse it right??? If I use live..then don't I get to do one less step.lol Or would the live sand cause an issues. I really only want to add some more in areas. Question also. What's the pinkish reddish colored stuff in my sand ... that up...
  11. Nanoprincess

Need more sand. How should I do this? What I originally put down about a year ago was live sand. Didn't rinse it..just poured bags in. So what and how do I add more now, I really do not want to cause any cycles. Pleas dish what you all do.
  12. Nanoprincess

Need some help with a tank temperature problem

Good luck to you and sounds like once you work out all the kinks...oh then more show up..lol Your gonna love your tank. Sweet score. Sounds as if that person you got the tank from did it up,,has a uv unit? Welcome to RS...
  13. Nanoprincess

Ideal water parameters and dosing

X2- yeah for photobucket..whoot whoot
  14. Nanoprincess

Reef A Palooza

I wish too...but nope not me..whoever goes don't forget to share lots of photos with us