Recent content by mswafford17

1. M

Group Buy

I would like to make an order the last part of this week (Feb1). here is what I need, name, shipping address, item(s) and quanity, as to cover the fees from paypal add 5% to the total order,, item(s) plus shipping.. if there is any overage I can refund it via paypal or donate it to reef...
  2. M

Group Buy

yes He has the 12ks 250 watt you can email me direct at mswafford17@yahoo.com for a price..
  3. M

Group Buy

I am getting them. Sorry it may take a few hours to respond. If you did not get a response let me know. I will be making orders every couple weeks so it is a little more organized.. if you did not get a pm resend it to me.. sorry I am a little out of it I ruptured 2 discs in my back and...
  4. M

Need a little help on this one.

I am needing to do a pump replacement on a red sea classic turbo. It came with the original one. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement pump and what are the specs on this pump. GPH head height and such. if I cannot get another does anyone have a reccomendation on what to replace it...
  5. M

tiggerpods dissapeared

my guess is that they are hiding or were ate...
  6. M

looking for santoprene

I have an aquamedic Quad doser and its time to change the tubing on it. I looked online and 4 replacement hoses is about 93.00 with shipping. I am looking for santoprene tubing at a reasonable cost. does anyone know where I can buy this either by the foot or by the roll.. It seems to me that in...
  7. M

Group Buy

Hi Lynn yes he has them. what wattage and color spectrum.. an entire list of what he has is at CoralVue Lighting and Aquarium Products I am running the reeflux bulbs now on my system and I have been impressed with the color and growth of my coral.. and the price is pretty good...
  8. M

Group Buy

I was offered a group buy for Reef Sanctuary. It is from Coral Vue. He is offering us his halide lamps, reeflow pumps, Octopus skimmers, sumps and everything that david carries at wholesale cost.. here is a couple of examples of the offers... 250 watt reeflux bulbs 43.00 ocotpus...
  9. M

Aqua Logic Trimline Cyclone 1/4HP Chiller with Dual StageTemperature Controller

I would like the skimmer and mag 7. how about 100.00 shipped?? I live in phoenix az.. pm me and let me know.
  10. M

I got a new tank for Christmas.

Thanks. I have had my finger leather for about 2 years. I newver have fragged off of him ut I have been thinking about it. I also have a torch that is about the size of a basketball now. I accidently fragged a head off of him when we moved into the new tank. I need to get some frag plugs and I...
  11. M

I have found that there is not much of a cycle if you dont do drastic things like add a bunch of new fish. I took the LR sump all the water all the sand and every thing that was in the old tank. All that I added was 70 pounds of sand and about 70 more gallons of saltwater. so for the most part...
  12. M

I love my yellow headed sleeper. He has a great personality.... His color pops under the halide...
  13. M

Digital aquatics Reef Keeper 2

mainly I am going to use the unit as a wave maker, timer for the MH and VHO lights, feeding cycle and to shut off the pumps when I am doing a water change and stuff like that. I was also thinking of using the unit as a PH controller for the calcium reactor.....
  14. M

sump pump. what is the best way to clean a sump pump?

cleaning a sump pump can be a chore, I heard that running it in a solution of vinegar can eat up some of the deposits. if you use this method please tell me how much vinegar and how you use this to clean the pump and what you do do remove the vinegar from the pump before returning it to service.
  15. M

what kind of coral is this?

that is what it looks like to me. The name of the white spots escapes me but they can be gotten rid of by a coral banded shrimp. I had tons of this micro duster things and he has cleaned up the tank.