Recent content by Msigler

1. Msigler

130d power outage

The funny thing is that my wife's brother is actually an electrician who sells and installs generators among other things... I mean the guy actually has a bunch of brand new in the box generators of all different sizes in his feed store... :banghead:
  2. Msigler

130d power outage

Lol. Me either. We were out back swimming on a nice sunny day. Came in and hopped in the shower. Got out of the shower to look out side and see all hell breaking loose. It was pretty freaky. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Msigler

130d power outage

The little battery powered air pump did not get the job done. I did a small WC and added some ice cubes. I basically went into full meltdown and froze up in the clinch. It happened too fast on me. It looks like a baby serpent star and bristle worm mass suicide took place in their. The LPS and...
  4. Msigler

130d power outage

Power was out here for 3 days also. I have major losses. All SPS and my Cherub angel, Six Line wrasse and Clown bit the bullet.
  5. Msigler

Mike's 20 Tall

Holy crap I got some replies! LOL. Thanks guys.
  6. Msigler

Mike's 20 Tall

Tough crowd...
  7. Msigler

Mike's 20 Tall

Reef Aquarium - YouTube
  8. Msigler

Mike's 20 Tall

Picked up some corals from myreeftoyours and they look good. Also got the paint splatter bta that they had.
  9. Msigler

"Tom's RSM 250"

Sorry Tom.
  10. Msigler

How to Start a Fight

I laughed so hard...!!! LOL.
  11. Msigler

other pets?

Avid of my boy. I have a male and female but this is about Mr. Pitiful. And a very good song. Mr. Pitiful - YouTube
  12. Msigler

Mike's 20 Tall

Thanks Tom. I have been working hard to get this one as perfect as I can. To be honest the only reason i haven't gotten a large tank is because i am saving for a sail boat. Trying to sale this house and then sail the atlantic and circumnavigate(sp) without hitting the cape.
  13. Msigler

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

Been far too long for a FTS Glenn. :)
  14. Msigler

"Tom's RSM 250"

I miss my Flame but he was a devastator of reefs. Hit or miss I guess. Looking awesome though Tom.
  15. Msigler

Mike's 20 Tall

Added a new phosphate reactor and received my new bulbs from Hamilton Technologies today. Gotta wait until tonight or in the morning to replace the bulbs. Phosphate reactor - YouTube