Recent content by Mrsalt

1. Mrsalt

ALS Red Sea 650

Hi Dave, great to see another Anglian on here. I use blue sea in Watton, h2o in Brentwood, and cgt in Cambridge as a rule..
  2. Mrsalt

Back at it with the RSM250

4mths no reply, has he forgotten his friends at RS ....... I truly hope not, come back towards the light josh :)
  3. Mrsalt

Choff's RSM 650 Build

Excellent way to go. Must feel good just picking those phosphate and nitrate right out the tank and binning it? You know for sure that's them outta there.
  4. Mrsalt

Questions Regarding Dominate SPS Reef in RSM650

Oh and the zeovit is awesome way to run a tank. I too have the 3ltr vertex reactor. I'm fairly well programmed now to do my drops before brekkie everyday, and it really is nothing to do. My only concern is if we go away.
  5. Mrsalt

Questions Regarding Dominate SPS Reef in RSM650

I only run two rear pumps, and average temp here at the momment is high twenty s. but my tank seems to stay pretty well at 25, with fans coming on for a hour a day and the chiller has been on once this summer! Those rear pumps add half a degree Celsius each!
  6. Mrsalt

A Picture A Day......

Amazing pictures tigersref. What settings iso/f did you use?
  7. Mrsalt

Marksey's RSM 250 - Help Much Appreciated!

I like the rockwork btw :) Oh and the red circles could be red shrooms, but very hard to clearly see them.
  8. Mrsalt

At first i thought candy canes or They could just be blasto's but they look so pale. Whatever they are I'm not sure going big on a cycle is going to make them survive. It would take longer but a slower cycle would be better with just adding a small amount of fish food daily, and decent water...
  9. Mrsalt

ALS Red Sea 650

Cheers Dom, I'm still very much a zeo addict. It'll be like them colour orgy tanks one day I hope :)
  10. Mrsalt

ALS Red Sea 650

Hehe Mike, sound advice taken. I shall pretend that when measuring wall space and what's directly behind it that I'm just trying to visualise the size difference between what we have got and the potential new home! Of course ill be looking at the garden, with the view I need a outbuilding as my...
  11. Mrsalt

█▀▀▀▀ The Final Reef ▀▀▀▀█ Tn's S650 Adventure.

This is something I want to do too. Would love to see the image quality and I'd also would love to see the link?
  12. Mrsalt

ALS Red Sea 650

Yea I'm trying not to go to fish shops! We have just sold our house this week, so I gotta take it steady until all is moved. Mind you I have the prospect of getting a fish room when we can find a house to buy :) exciting times...
  13. Mrsalt

Why do some things grow in one tank, but not another?

I think its mainly down to parameters. I have had corals do really well in a tank that when I alter parameters to suit a more delicate species like sps they have stopped growing or faded. One thing I will say is allopathy is a hidden parameter that does no end of wired things. For example I had...
  14. Mrsalt

Welcome to reef sanctuary mate :) Loads of people on here with rsm250's
  15. Mrsalt

Tli rsm 500

I have a desjardina, yellow and scopas and it was a nightmare the first 24hrs but the are all chums now and follow each other around ! I also have two pairs of different clowns which get on good to. In fact I love the fact that they get along peacefully, maybe its because I generally keep my...