Recent content by mlopez

1. M

Question about Neptune Controllers...

Thank you I also would like to get Controller to control other equipment and monitor ph & temp.in the future if I decide to control my lights I did see YouTube video about modifying the lights so they could be controlled by Apex but before getting one just wanted to see if Apex will just turn...
  2. M

Question about Neptune Controllers...

Hello everyone sorry if this is a dumb question but can I use Apex controller to just turn on and off my aquamars led lights?
  3. M

Reef aquarium nutrients

Thank you for the info .
  4. M

Reef aquarium nutrients

I have one year with this new set up 90 gal.almost two years this Coming June I did transfer all the corals I had and live rock then. I also added more live rock a couple of months after and more corals since then. I do need to get clean up crew only have a few snails emerald crabs bristle star
  5. M

Reef aquarium nutrients

I do have 20ppm nitrate phosphate not to sure as the Eli's test kit is hard to read I do have brown and green film on glass and brown algae on power heads and have to clean glass every day thank you.
  6. M

Reef aquarium nutrients

Hello can anyone give me advise I'm dosing phosphate RX to lower phosphates will it be ok to also dose nopox while dosing phosphate RX to lower nitrates thank you.
  7. M

sailfintang

Can someone help me my sailfin tang swims to the food but does not eat looks like he is. Blind does someone know why. Help.