Recent content by Miltonic

1. Miltonic

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

well doni ive had the grade a picaasso i got from you over 2 yrs and I just had a spawn this so awesome i will def try to raise the eggs.
  2. Miltonic

Chaeto for sale!!!~

its time to trim again for anyone that needs any :)
  3. Miltonic

Med. Powder blue tang for sale in central,Pa

I have a very nice and healthy powder blue for sale, i hate to get get rid of him but i need the room for a different fish. it is about 7-8in size pick up preferred. asking $100 firm
  4. Miltonic

36" Maristar fixture 2x250W MH & 2x39W T5 HO for sale!

Willing to trade for a vortech mp40
  5. Miltonic

Chaeto for sale!!!~

thanks man hope it grows like a weed for you as welll lol one more bag available for anyone that wants some, till i grow more out.
  6. Miltonic

Chaeto for sale!!!~

heres a pic of the chaeto very green and healthy
  7. Miltonic

Chaeto for sale!!!~

My sump is full of this macro and i need to get it cleaned out! I can assure you this chaeto is full of micro life like pods ect to seed your tank. asking $15 shipped for a quart size bag. pm or post.
  8. Miltonic

down to $385, this is pretty much a new with bulbs you are saving over $200 over retail price
  9. Miltonic

down to $400 shipped!!! need this out
  10. Miltonic

7" Teardrop Maxima for sale

thanks guys!
  11. Miltonic

7" Teardrop Maxima for sale

I have this awesome teardrop that i hate to get rid of but my tank is running out of room so i have to let it go, it very nice and healthy. asking $110, local pick up preferred but can ship, located in Lancaster,PA *lighting making it look more blue than it is
  12. Miltonic

I have this 3 month old fixture for sale pretty much brand new works great, I have no use for it atm and would like to sell. It comes with everything but a ballast to power the mh. it also comes with bulbs, which are 3 months old as well, the T5 are Ati blue plus and Ati actinic, the mh are 2...
  13. Miltonic

HOT5 ATI 8 x54w Powermodule for sale

yep 48" works great in 75g, 90g, and 120g tanks!