Recent content by mhago

1. M

Tridacna help

Thank you, Wrangy, thank you All, but today it is gone..... I don't know what happened but, it is what it is, thank you! Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
  2. M

Tridacna help

A friend of mine just told me it can take up to 10 days to acclimate..... That it is usual take this time.... I hope he is right.... Let's see what happens. Any different suggestion, please just let me know. Thank you Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
  3. M

Tridacna help

Maybe it was the trip from the store to my home....it was about 2 hours and half... After that I wait for 30 minutes until the water achieve same temperature and made the acclimation.... If I'm not mistaken it was this way when I put in my reef.... Maybe it was the trip.... Thank you Enviado...
  4. M

Tridacna help

Hi it is a Red Sea 130 set for more than 4 years. Parameters are fine, zero nitrate, nitrit, phosphate. Light it is a Radion de 30w. I have a yellow and blue tang, two clowns and a green coris. Thank you Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
  5. M

Tridacna help

Hi All, yesterday I bought this tridacna. It was very well in the store, but didn't open here in 24 hours....any tips? Am I doing something wrong? Thank you! Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
  6. M

Radion XR30w in RSM130

Hi All, you wil be the first ones to be updated. It is almost 1 am in Brazil, but I need to tell the good news. As I told you before, I decided to took out the hood because my priority is the fish and corals with proper lights. As I also told you, lights are great, I am increasing 1 percent...
  7. M

Radion XR30w in RSM130

I will try with a better resolution later. But the lights are great. It is a different reef now. But it is important to take care. I put in the acclimation mode with 20 percent of 50 percent. But after 1 week acclimation mode changed to 40 percent... I noticed 1 day after the corals are a bit...
  8. M

Radion XR30w in RSM130

Well.... I was not able to upload the movie.... But telling the story, I am using acclimation of 20 percent and max intensity of 50 percent. I am afraid to harm the corals. If you have a different suggestion let me know. But I can tell you something : the lights are really great! Enviado do...
  9. M

Radion XR30w in RSM130

I have just installed the radion. It is amazing!!! Recently I replaced the original T5 by led made by a local store. The corals were fine, but I didn't like. It was too blue/ purple I will not install in the hood, I bought the RMS kit and I will took the hood out. I prefer the best light...
  10. M

MAX LED Lighting

Hi, what is your opinion about led lights for rsm130? I'm thinking about radion xr15 or 30 (taking the coverage out).....do you have a better suggestion? I want to have sps and I think this will be only possible with LEDs.... Thank you!
  11. M

Blue lights vs clowns relationship...good story

Hi all, I would like to share this funny story that happened with me. I never heard about the influence of lights in the fish behavior, but I think this is a good story to share I don't know what to do with the blue lights, but let me tell my story. I have a RSM130 for more than 4 years, it...
  12. M

Red Sea 130- New Fish

Hi All, I have a 130 installed for more than 3 years. I have two clowns and a green coris. I had an hepatus blue tang for 3 years but he died recently. I feel the reef empty because the clowns are in the corals all the time. Do you have a suggestion for a new fish. Very colorful and big...
  13. M

Steve's LEDs

Hi All!! I think I'm gonna buy the 99 percent for 130d. Does anybody know where I can find a video explaining how to install? Tks
  14. M

Clows with eggs? is this real

Hi all! Is this what I think? Eggs? Please let me know what you think about it. If it is real, what I should do? Is it possible to create them here? Thank you!!