Recent content by mgregory

1. mgregory

100 Gallon Re-Aquascaped!

I like IT!!! Makes it look a lor cleaner!! Mark
  2. mgregory

Issues with RS

I can't believe this!! I come here to learn about a hobby I love and try to relax. If I wanted all this drama I'd go to work!! I think everyone here has great ideas and thoughts but get a grip. I HOPE WE ALL CAN GO BACK TO TALKING ABOUT REEFs!! Sorry but I like all the different...
  3. mgregory

Need a Suggestion!

Thanks for the quick replies...you guys are great. Let me ask a stupid question....if I wanted to run phosguard in the sump....would I just put it in a media bag and put it in the return pump side of the sump???? Maybe if I explained what I’m trying to do that would be best....I want to...
  4. mgregory

Need a Suggestion!

Fist of all what is the best way to run PhosGaurd or Carbon? Opinion only...I understand. Second I was thinking of splitting the return line from my sump to my tank. I would help with flow and I could put a SCWD in line couldn't I? What do you think? Mark
  5. mgregory

Some pics

Nice tank and pics PSU!! Mark
  6. mgregory

what to do

Well my 2 cent is; go with the 65 above!!! I think is a good size for being able to aquascape and it sounds like it would be an easy transition for you! I just like the bigger tanks! Mark
  7. mgregory

I joined the club!!! Now???

Thank you both for calming me!!! :-) Mark
  8. mgregory

moved tank

Sarah Congrats on being done...I now it's a pain and not very fun but I think you will enjoy then new location. I sounds great being able to see both sides of the tank!! Good Luck!! Mark
  9. mgregory

Ok if that's all it is then great...i just wanted to get a handle on it before it got bad if it was something else. Thanks Nikki Mark
  10. mgregory

Any Ideas Well here's what my water is now: 79* 1.025 ph 8.0 dKH 12.2/ 4.34 meq?L ca 440 PO4 .5 ppm NO3 5 ppm NO3 is dropping but NO4 is going up??? I have no idea were it's comming from. I use RO water and IO...
  11. mgregory

TankGirls's Beautifull Tank

TG, This statement shows your class, modesty and love for a hobby that is sometimes not very loveable!! You have a beautiful tank; I wish mine looked half that good!!! Thank you for all your help and for sharing the pictures!! They give me something to shoot for! Mark
  12. mgregory

First Picture post here

Awesome pics/effects!!! Welcome to RS Mark
  13. mgregory

Good Morning RS!

Good morning evryone!! My first dayshift in 5+ years...hope I can deal with the sun!! It's going to be 45 with some showers but it's one day closer to summer. Tanks good...will test the water tonight when I get home!! Have a great day!! Mark
  14. mgregory

Can I keep a cucumber in my 2' tank?

I have a tiger tail. I haven't had a problem with it but now that I took the DSB out he is going to go to a friend’s tank. He did a great jog and grew fast. He’s 6 to 8 inches now in my 55. I did read tiger tails are toxic and it was recommended not to have one bigger than 6" in a smaller...
  15. mgregory

Hey Brucey, That's what I plan to do this weekend...set up my sump where I'll have a DSB compartment. I think I'll try that for now and see how it does! Thanks for the info Mark