Recent content by MCDM

1. MCDM

Replacing noisy 130D hood fans

Looks great! I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the light
  2. MCDM

Here are the specs of the light. I've mostly kept a mixed reef with a couple of monties and RBTAs. Will this be sufficient? Aqua Air 600 Item No.: AA-600 Power: 48W Size: 560X126X11mm Weight: 2.0kg Packing:760x170x50mm Marine: 40pcs White - CN 1 16pcs Royal Blue - CN 1 56pcs Royal Blue...
  3. MCDM

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to do this. Really appreciate it. I think I might have found a more affordable LED solution!
  4. MCDM

What size did you order? Would the smaller 22 inch one fit inside the hood?
  5. MCDM

Has anyone had experience with this with growing corals?
  6. MCDM

Hi all, Has anyone recently found a quiet alternative to the stock noisy hood fans? I have two running but they are annoyingly loud. I've seen a few older threads but wondering if anyone has recently made this modification. Cheers, Morgan
  7. MCDM

MP40 overkill in RSM 130D?

Has anyone here had any experience with an MP40 in their RSM130d?
  8. MCDM

Thanks DaveK!
  9. MCDM

Hi everyone, It's been a while since I've posted, but my MP10 of 8 years finally bit the dust. Such an amazing and reliable piece of equipment, but it needs to be replaced... Long story short, I can pick up a slightly used MP40WQD for a steal and wondering if it will be too strong for the...
  10. MCDM

Aquaillumination Hydra TwentySix HD LED in RSM130d?

Hey Dave, thanks so much for taking the time to respond! Steve's LED option looks great!
  11. MCDM

Aquaillumination Hydra TwentySix HD LED in RSM130d?

Hi everyone, it's been ages since I've been online. I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on an AI Hydra TwentySix HD and retrofitting it in the hood of my 130d. Has anyone had experience with this light in a 130d? Looking for a wireless controllable led right out the box that can...
  12. MCDM

LED Strip between T5s

Plan was to have it run for a couple of hours in between the T5s and the moon lights. Love the way it makes the colours pop on corals. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. MCDM

LED Strip between T5s

Hi guys, looking to add a blue LED strip to run in between my T5s to give an added boost to the dismal moon lights. I used to have an ecoxotic stunner strip but it didn't last long. Looking at the 12 inch TrueLumen Pro LED Deepwater blue. Thoughts on this? Thanks
  14. MCDM

RSM 130D: Filter Media Other Than CPE & Purigen?

Curious to know if anyone has been using any other products besides CPE & Purigen in their tanks. Cheers, Morgan