Recent content by MaryAnn

1. MaryAnn

Black box leds

Thank you i will turn mi e up over next few days. Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
  2. MaryAnn

Black box leds

Does anyone using these lights And if so what do you keep the settings at on blues i been running then at about 60 And whites at around 4 or 5 Just wondering if they need more whites? I have mostly soft corals Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
  3. MaryAnn

Sailfin Tang

I did fresh water dipped him it may nit have been as warm as the tank but it was close. If thats the case will he get better he is off his side now but staying on the bottom Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
  4. MaryAnn

Sailfin Tang

I sure will read them.. Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
  5. MaryAnn

Sailfin Tang

I have a sailfin tang that cant swim right he is on his side he trys to swimm but he seems to be having trouble holding his self up so he is on his side any Idea?? Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
  6. MaryAnn

RedSea NO3 PO4 help

I just got this in RED SEA NO3 PO4 X NPX NITRATE & PHOSPHATE REMOVER NO POX 1000ML MARINE REEF But I dont understand stand how much to add I have a 120 mixed reef .. just dont understand on the box I know they said to start out with half the dose. Any help would be appreciated Sent from my...
  7. MaryAnn

Treatment with Formalin MS

Thank you have have all of them in copper safe and they all seem to be doing well they are eating I didnt know how long to treat them and my dt is fishless Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
  8. MaryAnn

Mine have ick and flake so I put all of them in qt I added 2 drops per gallon like it said and all fish are eating and seem better how long should I leave them in it? Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
  9. MaryAnn

Mine have ick and flake so I put all of them in qt I added 2 drops per gallon like it said and all fish are eating and seem better how long should I leave them in it? Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
  10. MaryAnn

I have 2 fish in QT I added 2 drops per gallon like it said Does anyone know how long I keep them in this like how many days? Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
  11. MaryAnn

HELP! Perimeters are to high

Thank you i just tested and my mag is still alittle high.. but everything is a lot better.. Mag - 1400 Cal -500 Akl - 11.2 Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
  12. MaryAnn

It wasnt reading right because I had not set the sg tester and now that i have i am getting a right sg level at 0.25 i am getting ready to test everything again so i will let you know what I get.. Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
  13. MaryAnn

Thank you all so much for all the help i feel like a dummy!!! I will aim for 0.25 Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
  14. MaryAnn

Ok i found the little tool that came with it and i got it set then checked my tank water and its at 0.26 is that to high? Or is that where everyone keeps it? Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
  15. MaryAnn

With RODI water i dont have a top off system Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk