Recent content by Marty.h

1. M

Marty's reef tank

Thanks it was hearbreaking to see how much it had gone downhill in the time i was having issues at home and I just left it and it's nice to see it bouncing back :) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. M

Marty's reef tank

The tank has changed so much in such a short space of time this was 15 days ago and this is tonight Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. M

Marty's reef tank

It's been a while since I have posted a feeding video so here is tonight's Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. M

Marty's reef tank

An upto date video showing it hope you enjoy :) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. M

HELP! ?Bristle Worm

Bristle worms are awesome CUC if you don't over feed the tank ECT they will never become a problem and there numbers will remain low they can clean places other CUC can't get to that easy and will be no issue in a reef tank. The crab however is not ideal and you really want to look at getting...
  6. M

Marty's reef tank

Well me having no SPS virtually didn't last long haha Big thanks to Shane for the SPS frags I collected earlier and filled in the gaps I had it's looking a bit different now :) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. M

Marty's reef tank

a few soft corals added they still a bit moody and the nem out more Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. M

Marty's reef tank

Thanks there is a good mix in there and they all get on fine together a lot say you can't have 2 regals in the same tank but I've had no issues :) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. M

Marty's reef tank

The star shape would be a starfish on the glass :) It's been a while since I've posted a video so here is tonight's feed :) Hope you enjoyed :) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. M

Marty's reef tank

Here is tonight's feeding from the same angle
  11. M

Marty's reef tank

Here an upto date vid looking down the tank Hope you enjoy :)
  12. M

Marty's reef tank

The stock still cheerful The cat the other day in normal sleeping place before I moved acans
  13. M

Marty's reef tank

A few new editions today 2 wall hammers and a rainbow acan Acans are also loving being on the sand bed and are puffing up a lot more I have a load of bare space on the rocks now so maybe more SPS needed to fill those gaps.
  14. M

Marty's reef tank

Here is some upto date pictures
  15. M

Marty's reef tank

There will be some big changes coming in the new year a new tank and a complete change of setup I'll start a Marty's Reef Tank MK2 when the time comes but I've taken this as far as I want to and looking forward to the change next year. I'll take what I have learnt from this one and hopefully the...