Recent content by lmason

1. L

Live Rock for sale and other tank items

Randy - approx $45.00 COD thru UPS ground 3 days in transit. Terry - Approx $98.78 COD thru UPS ground 3 dayd in transit. I have some new up close pics, but I will need an email address as there are too many to post on here. Thanks Lorri
  2. L

I'd be more than happy to check it out. How much and a zip code is all it takes.
  3. L

Blue eyes and Jason I just sent you PM's
  4. L

Well, I'm a little better but went to work anyway. I don't have any flat rocks at all, just all size chunks. If he doesn't get the skimmer I'll let you know. Thanks
  5. L

Sorry for the late reply, I've been in bed sick. I'll figure out the shipping and let you both know. I'm still not 100% so it might be tomorrow before I get to reply again. Thanks Lorri
  6. L

OK I've still got this thing! So here's a new price. Everything in the above post for $1000.00 just come get it PLEASE!! If you want just a part see new prices below: LR it's now $2.00# LifeReef Double filter overflow System $75.00 (will ship) Aquaclear Skimmer $50.00 (will ship) 20L...
  7. Overflow

Overflow

8. Overflow

Overflow

9. L

Questions about selling tank/equip

Thanks! I've just reposted my ad and 'm gonna sell everything seperately. I'm in a BIG crunch and really need to sell ASAP. Lorri
  10. L

Really, really need to sell!! I have approx 200# of Live Rock that has been in my tank for about 3-4 years. I'm asking $3.00/#. It is Fiji and base rock. Other items for sale: LifeReef double Overflow System - $100.00 Aquaclear Skimmer - $50.00 20L sump w/ baffles - $20.00 140G tank w/...
  11. L

For Sale 140G in Dallas, TX area

I really need to sell. New price $1000 for the whole thing or the above prices for the parts. Lorri
  12. L

48 x 28.5 x 24 and stand is 31.5 tall.
  13. L

PRICE DROP ! Now $1250.00 for everything! OR LR $3.00 / lb AquaClear Skimmer $50.00 20L sump w/ baffles $15.00 Life Reef Overflow $ 75.00 Don't forget the fish! Regal Tang, Sailfin Tang, Damsel and brown serpant star. Lorri
  14. L

Questions about selling tank/equip

Hi All, I've made the painful decision to sell everything.:tears: My problem is I have no clue what to ask. It's on the board now for $1250.00 It a 140G Oceanic tank / stand. I'd like to sell it complete but realize I might get more if I break it up. It has 200# LR, ?# LS. I've got a Life...
  15. L

Need to sell

Hi All I need to sell my tank. The problem is I don't know if I'm asking to much. How do you determine how much to ask for? Any ideas or suggestion? Thanks Lorri PS: The tank is listed in Drygoods for sale section.