Recent content by Lewik

1. L

Stand recieved flood damage - help

its the stand that comes iwth the aquarium, so... yeah :-/
  2. L

thanks for the reply nano. checking up on the base of the stand revealed that the bottom inch or so of wood felt slightly thicker. I'm assuming this means that the wood has absorbed water and is in the process of breaking down? Would I be able to order those particular pieces of wood from red...
  3. L

quick question for those with more knowledge than I: My apartment occasionally suffers from minor flood damage. the 1st incident occured 1-2 months ago, with the 2nd occuring a few days ago. The flood water was high enough to soak the carpet, mainly in areas where something was pressing down...
  4. L

Best way to remove a fish?

What is the consensus method for easily removing a fish? I'd like to remove a firefish from ye old tank, but the little guy is quick!
  5. L

Question on setting up my first RSM

Hey all. I've been lurking this, and other forums, trying to get some good info on the hobby before I delve into things and now I've got my first tank ready to be set up (rsm d130). Anyways, my question: i've read a few posts from RSM owners saying to not use the biological & carbon filters...