Recent content by Leo

1. Leo

Red bubble /slime/algae?

Can anyone identify this and if so, can you possibly can suggest what my next steps should be, that would be great! Outside of a water change which i just` did this past friday. (3 days ago) Thanks!
  2. Leo

Drilling a RSM 130 - YES YOU CAN

Looks great! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Leo

Leo's RED SEA MAX 250(D) JOURNEY!

Lol. I'm sorry. Did not mean to confuse you or anyone for that matter. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Leo

Nope. It is from advanced acrylics. The owner is nice, but was not easy to do business with. But the product is solid. Very happy with it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Leo

Silver97. This wasn't free. It was used and for a very good price, but all the modifications, pumps. Sumps etc were not cheap! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Leo

Some more pics... still cycling. The critters (CUC's) should be in soon :)
  7. Leo

Will this size sump work for RSM 250?

There are some pics in my page in Red Sea max owners club. It's called Leo's Red Sea max 250(D) Journey! The only thing that I don't see are the photos taken from the top. I'll see if I can re-add them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Leo

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

good for you!!! You've been one of my biggest helpers, so i can only imagine the overflowing amount of help and ideas you will be receiving!!! I've done my set up very slowly. have been cycling for over a month now. just ordered my cuc'c for next week. taking it slow....
  9. Leo

Will this size sump work for RSM 250?

Hey there! I have an RSM250 Tank. I built my own plumbing overflow down to sump/ Refugium. Got ideas from others here as well as you tube. My pump below is external. Sump is 18"x14"x16". Roughly 9" of water reside in sump with skimmer and probes. RODI is constant. With dual protection against...
  10. Leo

Steve's LEDS - The benefits

I used to have a 150 gallon with 1- 400watt MH and 2 36" actinic's. ( can't remember the wattage) but the lighting combined was some of the most beautiful lighting and I have yet to see anything a whole lot better. My corals had beautiful color and the tank looked outstanding. Now, I'm not...
  11. Leo

Steve's LEDS - The benefits

Dave K. Well said!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Leo

Who has converted their RSM (130 or 250) to full LED?

Sounds complex!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Leo

And how much did this set you back? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Leo

Can you re-upload picture? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Leo

What Temperature Do You Keep Your Tank At ?

Mine is the 3/4. Way to big for my Red Sea 250. I used to have a 125 gallon with a 30 gallon sump. At least now it takes only a few minutes to cool it down. And I wasn't about to spend several hundred on a new one. There's nothing wrong with a used one. Lots of them out there. Sent from my...