Recent content by lebloom

1. lebloom

Live Rock Needs Cleaned what's best to clean it without killing any inhabitants?

The kind of stuff that need cleaned off is the gobs of Bubble Algae that's thriving on it.
  2. lebloom

Live Rock Needs Cleaned what's best to clean it without killing any inhabitants?

After all of the time I've had my rock, probably 10 years give or take, it's needing a good cleaning. Just how do you go bout doing this without killing anything?
  3. lebloom

Apstasia Attack

My 75 is being taken over by aptasia and I am looking for a fast solution. Tried Joes Juice, kalk paste and peppermints but they don't help for long term whats so ever. Peppermints are pretty my worthless in my opinion. Ill buy them and they dissappear, probably killed off by my tang, who...
  4. lebloom

Which tang fo a 55?

I seem to have very good luck with my Yellow Tang in my 75. If you find one thats pretty small you may have no problems. Don't put many more than 2fish in with him like I see some people have listed.
  5. lebloom

What To Start With

I have 4 powerheads, one in each upper corner and a emperor filter, just for water circulation. My lighting is just 130W though so I want something for low lighting if there is something.
  6. lebloom

What To Start With

I want to add my 1st coral to my 75 but am not sure what. My tanks been a FOWLR for around 3 yrs and would like something to add that will really make it stand out. I been asking in other forums, even went to the bare bottom one. I don't think I really like that bare look, know what I mean?
  7. lebloom

Cobwebs?

No pictures of it. Its a 75gal FOWLR, about 100 lbs of LR and 5 fish. 1 yellow Tang, 1 Coral Beauty, 1 Yellowtail Damsel and 2 Common Clowns with about 24 snails and crabs and a few peppermint shrimp. This stuff on my rock is a whitish color and really doesnt look like a worm, more like a...
  8. lebloom

Cobwebs?

I have a 75gal setup and in my LR there is stuff which looks like cobwebs on it. Got any ideas?