Recent content by LadyAqua

1. LadyAqua

Help! Glass or Acrylic?

Definitely GLASS! Acrylic scratches so horribly!:doh: Every time you clean you are afraid you may scratch it more, it's very depressing and makes it less fun. :winner: GLASS!!!!
  2. LadyAqua

Petting fish

The only thing in my tank that I "pet" per say is my cleaner shrimp. As soon as my hand goes in he seeks me out like a missile and jumps on and starts "cleaning" me. I think its cute, his name is "Kitty". :bouncer:
  3. LadyAqua

Things i'll never have in my tank period!!!

I HATE bristle worms! The second I see one I make it my goal for the day to kill it. Just the other day I caught a big one in a new piece of live rock, it was about 1/4" thick and 8" long :nono: . After seeing what they can do if you touch them they became my enemy from day 1. They are few and...
  4. LadyAqua

Kole Tang Feeding

Thank you! Tried the Garlic Extreme from Kent and he tore the seaweed up! Thank you so much for all your help! :girlthumb:
  5. LadyAqua

Kole Tang Feeding

Hello, I am am having a problem with a Kole Tang that we rescued from a friends failing reef tank.:( When he lived in their tank he ate their huge algae blooms etc., but since we don't have that it seems like he is wasting away. He will not eat any flake or pellet food (not that we thought he...
  6. LadyAqua

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

My husband and I are now apart of the Woodstock Picasso Club, yay!! We just got a Snowcasso and a Grade B Picasso on Tuesday and they are just beautiful and doing really well. Thank you for such wonderful fish Doni! The Pair- Snowcasso/Picasso (Grade B) Snowcasso Snowcasso
  7. Sno_Picasso_Pair

Sno_Picasso_Pair

Snowcasso/Picasso(Grade B) Pair from Doni
  8. Snocasso_1

Snocasso_1

Snowcasso (right side)
  9. Snocasso_2

Snocasso_2

Snowcasso (Left Side)
  10. 65g_Tank_2009_resized

65g_Tank_2009_resized

Our 65g, 1 yr. old
  11. LadyAqua

Hello All!

I am new to Reef Sanctuary! I look forward to all I can learn from all of you out there! I have been obsessed with reef keeping ever since I met my husband 5 years ago. He has been doing it all his life and I have enjoyed every second of it, even when it began to take over our house !! We are...