Recent content by KMP

1. KMP

Skimmer Upgrade???

SWC 160 is the skimmer you want to purchase.
  2. KMP

Which lights do you recommend?

yes, you can grow sps under t5's. here's my dream system... http://www.reefgeek.com/manufacturer/ATI/36_inch__10x39W_Powermodule_T5_High-Output_Fixture_w!_Bulbs_by_ATI Common Sizing Guideline: SPS dominated tanks up to 110 gallons. Recommended Tank Depth: up to 30" with carefully planned...
  3. KMP

Which lights do you recommend?

i have the light in the ebay auction. works great on my 70g. the only thing that really caught my eye on the threat (linked to earlier) was that the stock ballast only puts out around 160w and some folks were upgrading the ballast. i bought a 14k pheonix bulb to replace the stock one and love...
  4. KMP

Help - Cleaning Used Tank

vinegar scraper and elbow grease
  5. KMP

JBJ Auto Top Off

trashed my tsunami; bought a jbj. 3 months running - no problems.
  6. KMP

Refugium Plumbing

you may get various inputs as there is more than one way to skin a kat; however, what you posted is right on target.
  7. KMP

SPS question

Yes.
  8. KMP

OT: Fantasy Football!!!!

hey guys, this week has seem some low scores. i poked around and noticed a couple guys had players on bye week. i might win this week, but only because my opponent had 2 players on bye. i don't like winning like that - please, come give me a whoppin' :)
  9. KMP

ok, finished w/174. not a bad start :D
  10. KMP

106 w/remaining half for qtr back and 2 players tomorrow. good start!
  11. KMP

Upgrading a tank

^ LFS do that all the time. Sometimes I think we over think things [albeit important to ask and cover all the bases to protect our critters].
  12. KMP

just a suggestion. unless you can pick up another player than set the top players for "auto" and leave them for the season w/o changing. whatever happens happens. there are 2 top ten backs and a good wr on that team and if you change/dismantle that team then there will be some...
  13. KMP

can you do that? when i looked at the weekly schedule it showed the odd number person on bye.
  14. KMP

yes, having a bye week in fantasy football is no fun. one more, one more, one more!
  15. KMP

bump! my auto-draft is set