Recent content by Kermit13sg

1. K

HELP! Red Sea Colors

Hello, I've been given the four bottles of Red Sea reef colors ABCD. I have a mixed reef tank of size 50g. I'm having trouble understanding the dosing instructions. It's says to measure the FE, I and so on and so forth but I do not have these test kits. The the alternative is to dose based on...
  2. K

HELP! What's this?

That slug looking thing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. K

HELP! Open Brain

Is this considered bleaching? It was all purple and nice but since I set my Hydra to acclimation mode for a new coral, it starting turning pale at some areas. It is still eating and expanding during the day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. K

HELP! Duncan

Yup, found out too. I sucked them out with a pipette.. but I'm sure there's more Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. K

HELP! Duncan

Anyone can help me identify what's those brown spots on my Duncan? Thank you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. K

HELP! Leather Finger black muck

I took it out to smell, no smell at all Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. K

Deteriorated further Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. K

Ok, will heed your advice and do nothing for now. Thank you... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. K

So do nothing for now? So I brush off the black muck ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. K

Is it dead? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. K

Oh ok thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. K

Hi, can anyone help me please. This was introduced into my tank a few days back and it was all nice and erected, but just yesterday it decided to flop over and suddenly black muck started appearing. I tried rubbing it off and they actually did along with lots of slimy stuff... what should I do...
  13. K

HELP! High Calcium levels, Alkalinity normal

Thanks DaveK, thanks for the assurance. I'm aware of the size the blue tang and batfish can outgrow my tank, maybe that'll be an excuse for me to upsize the tank [emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. K

HELP! High Calcium levels, Alkalinity normal

Hello, I'm new to this and I've set up a 50 gallon tank. Currently stock 3 clowns, 2 chromis, one purple goby, one batfish and a blue tang. For corals, one 12 head Duncan, one leather finger and a close brain. Problem is my calcium level sits slightly above 500 whole my alkalinity is 8. Is...