Recent content by Kamreef

1. K

New setup REd Sea Max 130D

Update everything so far so good have a aptasia issue Berghias are coming in tommorow! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. K

Better safe then sorry. Noticed the outlet next to the tank was not GFCI! Figured screw it went ahead and swapped it also added a outdoor cover! Especially since the outlets higher then the aquarium Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. K

Added a AI Nero 5 and brought home my clowns....My 120 had a big crash lost my 5yr old yellow and blue tang RIP but these guys survived checked my water parameters everything was fine!? These guys are fighters also all corals were fine don’t understand...anyway loving this new pump Sent from...
  4. K

Been putting in some work what you guys think!? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. K

Actually there was a lot of live rock used within the wall if you take a closer look. I will also be adding LR to the bottom. As for surface area the Base rock I added was only slightly coated with epoxy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. K

Well went with West Systems 2 part epoxy resin and pond foam and got to work here’s what I got... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. K

WTB Red Sea max 130D parts

Looking for Red Sea max 130 D parts Looking for return nozzle for the Red Sea max 130D As well as media basket Skimmer etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. K

I decided I’m going to do a foam Rockwell with pondfoam and epoxy resin also contacted the BRS they seem to think the pump will fit! I hope to replicate this A eBay seller contacted me stating that theirs epoxy resin is reef safe Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  10. K

Red Sea 130 LED settings

Your best bet is to remove the hood! And suspend the light over the tank you don’t want to cause any water issues to your light. Also this will help the spread! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. K

I removed the hood plan to hang my hydra 26hd over it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  12. K

Im also thinking this is the return nozzle what if you removed the nozzle part and inserted the locline and screw the nut back on? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  13. K

Hello I picked up a 130 d. I removed the lid and plan to hang one of my hydra 26hds over it for my first upgrade. I also want to upgrade the pump to a controllable dc pump. I found this on marine depots site just wondering if it will fit...
  14. K

Aquaillumination Hydra TwentySix HD LED in RSM130d?

Im going to do the same as I just took off the lid and plan to hang it over my 130D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro